Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADBA Hickory Shjow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-06

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Anyone going to the ADBA Hickory Show on Nov. 3-4?
Back to top Go down
ditchwitch95

ditchwitch95

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-10-09

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:06 am

I am going....hoping to take 2 dogs, but may only be able to take one.
Back to top Go down
http://cherokeetrailkennels.tripod.com
jbh38

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-26

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 1:52 pm

We are going, we have about 6 dogs we will be pulling and I may show a couple, but definitely pulling
Back to top Go down
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:44 pm

We'll have to try to get togehter. It would be nice to put some faces with the names.

We're definitley taking one, possible 2 but I only do conformation haven't gotten into pulling yet.
Back to top Go down
ditchwitch95

ditchwitch95

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-10-09

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:55 am

I am only doing conformation myself. I have a dog I am thinking about training for weight pulling (he's got the right breeding for it...heavy eddington, whopper to be exact), but I haven't started anything yet.
Back to top Go down
http://cherokeetrailkennels.tripod.com
jbh38

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:12 pm

well, we need to try and meet. I may put Diamond or Dixie in a fun show, I don't know, or Loea, he is so nice, but I haven't worked with them any, so I don't know.

If you walk over to the weight pull, I'm sure you will see us. Jimmy is kinda hard to miss, everybody knows Jimmy and Reno...lol and he will probably be somewhere around Don Taylor, I know he is hard to miss.
anyway, we will be there, white dodge with an aluminum stock trailer full of dogs!
Holly Lowery is supposed to bring us a little male there so she may show a couple of the dogs.
Back to top Go down
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:49 pm

I thinks thats a great idea.
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:10 pm

I'll be there tomorrow, but not Sunday. I'll be there just to watch and talk to some friends.
Back to top Go down
jbh38

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:19 pm

We were there, I don't know if I met anyone...lol

We were at the weight pull (forever) both days, Matrix took MWPP over 55 both days, she is now an ACE, Dixie won her class both days and came sooo close to MWPP under 55 both days, Loea got 2nd on Saturday and worked his heart out for me on Sunday and won his class, Jeremiah was 2nd on Saturday and won his class on Sunday, everyone came home with ribbons, it was a good weekend! The track was crazy, the percentages were nuts, Loea on Saturday pulled 214x his body weight and got 2nd but Sunday, he finally pulled over 19 seconds, he gave me a 24 second pull, I am sooo proud of him.
Also congratulations to Don Taylor for taking MWPP over 55 both days in the ACE class with Bella!
I would have loved to put my patterdale on that track and see what percentage she could have gotten to.
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:23 pm

I heard the weight-pull was wild! I wish I would have walked over and watched a little.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:54 pm

dam that must have been some Easy pulling track to pull those kind of percentages
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:54 pm

anybody got any pics
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
jbh38

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:30 pm

It was insane, it was run dead level, it should have been inclined...a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ADBA Hickory Shjow Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADBA Hickory Shjow   ADBA Hickory Shjow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADBA Hickory Shjow
Page 1 of 1