Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED

Go down 
+6
MidwestFire
frank ilona
woody d
pitmamma
lovemypits
turtlebuster100
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:49 am

woody d wrote:
this is a working breed, and they do need to be used....give them a purpose or theyll go find a job themselves. not always a good idea

yup, being that they're a "working breed" not to mention a high energy breed, if they cannot use/focus all their energy into a "job" of some sort, and yes NOT in the [], as we ALL know this 'practice' is illegal, then don't be suprised if they divert their attention in a nonpleasing, oftentimes 'destructive' manner.
i agree:kind of a confusing thread, so hopefully i'm on topic, somewhat?......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
frank ilona

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:12 pm

SORRY FOR THE INSAULT:WELL I DIDNT THINK MY SPELLING MADE A DIFERENS.YES I KNOW WHAT THEY WERE BRED FOR AND I KNOW WHAT THEY CAN AND WILL DO,SO MY POINT IS THAT I DONT CONDONE FIGHTING FOR MONEY.SCRATCHING TO SEE WEATHER GAME OR CUR FOR BREEDING TO BETTER[NOT THAT YOU CAN BETTER THE BREED FOR THEY ARE THE TOP BREED]I WILL NEVER GET RIDD OF MY PITS FOR ANY OTHER BREED.IN SOUTH AFRICA WE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH DOG FIGHTING FOR THE WRONG REASONS,SPESIOLY UNDER THE COULERD PEOPLE THAT FIGHT FOR MONEY.YES THEY ARE GLADIATORS BY BIRTH,THEY HAVE HARTS OF STEEL AND IF YOU MET ME IN THE STREET YOU WOULD COME SHORT SO ENJOY YOUR PIT AND LEARN BAY YOUR MISTAKE LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU;HAVE A NISE DAY ;PIT BULL ACADEMY
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm

frank ilona wrote:
lovemypits wrote:
turtlebuster100 wrote:
think they should be used for what the dog was bred for first

If people want to go to prison and have their dogs taken and killed.. that's always a choice...
NOT TO BE RUDE BUT WHAT YOU DO YOU CAN PAY FOR BUT THESE DOG SHOULDENT PAY FOR YOU STUPPEDNES

I think we are pretty much saying the same thing here.. I was just being a bit cheeky with my answer Wink I was not condoning dog fighting.
Back to top Go down
Bosslady

Bosslady

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Very Interesting. No matter what, these dogs don't need to be just bone idle. They are a working breed, a pulling breed, a therapy breed and a jogging/walking breed, and yes, they are absolutley a gladiator at heart. They make a super nice foot warmer too!
Back to top Go down
chancey6

chancey6

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:46 pm

They need to be put to use in some form. THEY ARE WORKING DOGS! If not they sit around and get fat, bored and tear up the house. Don't ruin our breed by letting them sit around on the couch all day and get fat, then most likely your "breeder" too right? that's all I don't want to hear next.
Work um, they love it and were breed for it! It's not being used it's perseving the game.
Back to top Go down
herb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:15 am

I do pest control for two land owners on private property with the owners written consent. It's not the same as the real thing, but my dogs love it and I am doing a few farmers a good deed. I like what chance said above. Preserve the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2