Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED

Go down 
+6
MidwestFire
frank ilona
woody d
pitmamma
lovemypits
turtlebuster100
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Empty
PostSubject: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:16 pm

WE DO NOT NEED YOU .........................................................................................................................YOU NEED US
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Used how? And who is using pit bulls in which way?
Back to top Go down
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:33 am

to the people how said that they wish they never got n2 pit bull one guy said only reason he has a pit bull is thats the only breed that has pulls in his state
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:05 am

Ahhh.. I see. I'm unsure if that is the reason he got into them in the first place.. or if he was stating that because of the on-coming ban of pit bulls in his town if he meant if other breeds could pull in a club there he would get a different breed from here on out...
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:49 pm

I use my dogs.....every single one of them. Some are used as guard dogs. Before anyone craps their pants, lol, let me explain. I live out in the woods you see, we have problems with critters and their has been spottings and tracts of big cats. So my outside dogs let me know if there is something out there that should not be, including strangers and tresspassers. Some are used as my exercise partners, I don't want to be out in the woods alone when one of these critters or strange dogs decides to be there. I have a couple that are great fishing and camping buddies. And the others, oh they are just purly for my entertainment. There is nothing like watching a 3 pound chihuahua playing with (or torturing) a 45 pound bulldog. Yes, yes this is supervised play, don't get your panties in a bunch.
Then on top of all that.....it is great experience for my 14 yr old to learn good work ethics, he just loves cleaning dog yards (not), and feeding and watering on a daily basis. Nothing like valuable life experiences........
So there you have it.....I use every single one of my dogs. If you don't use them....why do you have them?
Back to top Go down
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:15 pm

WELL ITS SIMPLE I LOVE THE BREED AN TO REPLY TO WHAT YOU SAID IS IF YOU DONT HAVE THEM BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEM SHAME Sad
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:54 am

I never once said I did not love them......I did state that I use them. If you love them then you are using them for your own benefit...whatever that may be....So no, I do not feel any shame whatsoever!!!!
Back to top Go down
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:49 pm

ok i do not want to get my 2nd warning so im just going to drop it here Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:22 pm

so are therapy dogs simply being used, or is love a factor in their existence?
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:25 pm

and how about seeing eye dogs? this is a strange thread that does have the possibility of providing some conversation. i realize that the apbt isnt used by the blind, but they are successfull drug dogs, as well as search and rescue due to their unwillingness to quit a task.
Back to top Go down
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:01 am

just get a live monkey
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:02 am

life?
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:03 am

i wasnt being a jerk, just making a wierd thread interesting
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:04 am

this is a working breed, and they do need to be used....give them a purpose or theyll go find a job themselves. not always a good idea
Back to top Go down
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:11 am

i give up same crap everyday study study study b4 you talk Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:15 am

im done, you obviously know waaaaaay more than me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:14 am

I'm confused TB by your comments. I think you are directing your using comments to one person, but others are tying to start a conversation regarding it. I think you are saying one person is using the breed just so they can do weight pull? What about the people that truly love the breed and use them for shows? Weight pulling? Therapy dogs?

Can you tell us what you think people should do with the dogs? Just keep them chained outside?

Personally, I love my dogs. As of now I have no kids so my dogs get all my attention, and sleep comfortably in my house (although I have banned them from the bed now). I was training them for weight pull before it was discovered they both have heart murmurs. Do you think these people are "using" their dogs?
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:05 am

woody d wrote:
this is a working breed, and they do need to be used....give them a purpose or theyll go find a job themselves. not always a good idea

Thank you. That was the point I was trying to make....
Back to top Go down
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:08 am

think they should be used for what the dog was bred for first
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:09 am

lovemypits wrote:
I'm confused TB by your comments. I think you are directing your using comments to one person, but others are tying to start a conversation regarding it. I think you are saying one person is using the breed just so they can do weight pull? What about the people that truly love the breed and use them for shows? Weight pulling? Therapy dogs?

Can you tell us what you think people should do with the dogs? Just keep them chained outside?

Exactly........
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:09 am

Well that is illegal.........
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:11 am

turtlebuster100 wrote:

If people want to go to prison and have their dogs taken and killed.. that's always a choice...
Back to top Go down
frank ilona

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:56 pm

WEL IF YOU LOVE THEM AND KNOW WHAT THEY WHANT THEN YOU WIL KNOW THAT THEY JUST WANT TO BE LOVED AND IN RETURN THEY WIL DO ANY THING NO MATTER WHAT I BET MY LIFE ON THAT
Back to top Go down
frank ilona

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:02 pm

lovemypits wrote:
turtlebuster100 wrote:

If people want to go to prison and have their dogs taken and killed.. that's always a choice...
NOT TO BE RUDE BUT WHAT YOU DO YOU CAN PAY FOR BUT THESE DOG SHOULDENT PAY FOR YOU STUPPEDNES
Back to top Go down
MidwestFire

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:03 am

Not to be rude, but learn to spell before you call someone stupid, and second it's an opinion and it WAS the original use for the APBT. Sure you can use the bulldog for other things and first should be the love of the breed/animal but the fact is that the APBT is a gladiator and he lives for that. It's in his genetics and IMO the fact that you get in more trouble using the APBT in the way it was meant and bred to be used, then if I was to beat you down in the streets is bullshit. The dog loves it, and is at home doing what it loves who are we to take away from that? **** PETA HSUS and any of the other pet "killing" organizations, the only thing they do is make celebs feel like their doing something with their money. The First it'll be the APBT next you wont be able to fish, hunt, farm, have a pet, or do anything that could potentionally be dangerous to an animal, yet everyday millions of people watch MMA fighters knock each other out. HAHA United States of Hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED   PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PIT BULLS DONT NEED TO BE USED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next