Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

food that im trying called blue wilderness

Go down 
+2
lovemypits
midwest_showdogs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

food that im trying called blue wilderness Empty
PostSubject: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:10 pm

Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potato Starch, Turkey Meal, Whitefish Meal, Salmon Meal, Tomato Pomace (natural source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Oatmeal, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (natural source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Yucca Shidigera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric, Herring Oil (natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Fructooligosaccharides, Monooligosaccharides, Dried Chicory Root, Black Malted Barley, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin C, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Zinc), Iron Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Iron), Copper Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Copper), Manganese Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Manganese), Potassium Amino Acid Complex (source of Chelated Potassium), Cobalt Proteinate (source of Chelated Cobalt), Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Salt, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium.

Crude Protein 42.0% min
Crude Fat 16.0% min
Crude Fiber 3.0% max
Moisture 10.0% max
Calcium 1.0% min
Phosphorus 0.9% min
L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg min
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.25% min
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 3.50% min
Beta-Carotene* 5.0 mg/kg min
Glucosamine* 400 mg/kg max

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:11 pm

How is bella doing on it so far mike?
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:20 pm

havent been feeding it yet im waiting for july and ill start working her hard to get ready for the rest of the shows
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:53 pm

That seems like a lot of protein?
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:26 pm

it is its for a performance dogs they will burn all of it off if you work them
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:14 am

I see, that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:29 pm

pitmamma wrote:
That seems like a lot of protein?
I feed a 43% protein/22 % fat and mine do great on it! I feed it year round. When they are working for shows I even give them more protein in the form of raw venison......1 whole cup!

Mike you should get them on that stuff now instead of waiting. It will start to build new muscle now before you begin to work them which will have you way ahead in the long run IMO.
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:24 am

ok i was think ing about that but i was really hesited cuz that stuff is really high
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:30 am

Thanks Boogie, good info...
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:19 pm

midwest_showdogs wrote:
ok i was think ing about that but i was really hesited cuz that stuff is really high
I feel your pain brother! I pay $53 for 28 lbs! Shocked Evil or Very Mad In the end you get what you pay for though IMO.
Back to top Go down
nagbehr

nagbehr

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:57 pm

This company has a variety or formulas. They have the Blue Wilderness, Blue Life Protection, Blue Organic.. etc. If you go to their website www.bluebuff.com they will send you a sample of your choice and a coupon. I got the puppy formula and my little one loved it! If I remember correctly it was about 26% crude protein and It had little bites in it that looked like real meat! I have yet to see it in stores though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/megandwade
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:01 pm

i found it in pet smart they have all the different formulas but bella is really doing great on it i have seen a big difference heck i put gage on it to lol!!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:17 pm

Glad they are doing good on it.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf

shadowwolf

Female Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:00 am

E-mail the company. If you tell them how much you like their product, they'll occasionally send out coupons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: food that im trying called blue wilderness   food that im trying called blue wilderness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

food that im trying called blue wilderness
Page 1 of 1