Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your opinion

Go down 
+6
apbtproud
CoolHandJean
Masterpiece
Boogieman
midwest_showdogs
alfisher3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

What's your opinion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:44 pm

Great posts everyone. I too am learning and enjoy every minute of it...
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:50 pm

lol this is awesome!! every one is getting some insight about it!!

and as well as spending 10k-15k ON A PUPPY... crazy lol but i saw him a couple of times on "True house wifes of the OC" on TV and i think thats why he charges so much because HE'S A SUPER STAR! LOL

well i hope that in the Laws eyes we can change there minds about the hole BSL and educate them a little bit as well!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/midisandvictor
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:51 pm

Man he must be selling his dogs to celebs then, b/c even the celebrity rappers don't sell for 1015k, I wish i could sale a dog for the price heck one good litter would last me 4 years or better before i need to breed again LOL
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:54 pm

LOL Al
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:38 pm

lmao NO JOKE HU!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/midisandvictor
alfisher3

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted on this issue, and hopefully those who didn't will reply on some of the threads posted in the future, once again Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jeremy @ aftershockennels

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:01 am

what about wanna be a whopper??? and have u guys seen this new pulldog on the block bunch's sticker he is rumored to be a mastiff/a.b. mix but i have seen pics and i say he is a presa canario
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:48 pm

Wanna be a whopper actually looks more mastiff than he does pit bull, when I 1st saw the pic online I thought it was a mastiff. I'm not so nieve to think that all large pit bulls are of mixed origin, but I'm willing to say about 90% of the pit bulls over 80lbs are mixed with a different breed.
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:39 am

whopper was from eddie's biggest baddest apbt female bred to mark landers biggest baddest american bulldog
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:21 pm

That might be possible I never really looked into that dog much, just looked way to mastiff for me. Especially when the written standard calls for a dog to fall between 30-65lbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion   What's your opinion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your opinion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3