Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

it was work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kristakmj

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-12-28

it was work Empty
PostSubject: it was work   it was work Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:55 pm

sierra HATES her nails clipped, i almost got bit the last time cause paul ( hubby ) thought it was mean if he held her head lol .

so i was gonna bring her to the groomer, but i was a little worried how that would be for her since she hates it in her home . well we tried again today, this is gonna sound very mean but i assure you she didnt get hurt .

he covered her head with a towel , but just couldnt restrain her she kept wiggling out , i then said cant you just sortof lay on her ? he said im gonna crush her! i said no dont put all your weight on her just use it to hold her from wiggling so much , so we finally get her in a spot were he can straddle her so she cant wiggle very much then he puts the towel around her head and after fighting like a bucking bronco she settles enough that i FINALLY was able to clip her FRONT nails only lol .

is there a way that i can get her quicks to shorten up a little so next time i can trim her nails more? i trimmed all the way to the quick but they are still pretty long ? i just cant see going through this every week .
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

it was work Empty
PostSubject: Re: it was work   it was work Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:42 pm

the only way i know how to is to trimm them every week for awhile and her quicks will start going back
Back to top Go down
kristakmj

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-12-28

it was work Empty
PostSubject: Re: it was work   it was work Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:49 pm

but they are already at the quick? i cant trim any closer , unless you mean that by trimming them with even the smallest growth will make them shorter?
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

it was work Empty
PostSubject: Re: it was work   it was work Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Thats what i mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

it was work Empty
PostSubject: Re: it was work   it was work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it was work
Page 1 of 1