Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Bullies... that work??????

Go down 
+5
alfisher3
sedaliapridekennels
kristakmj
lovemypits
Masterpiece
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-11-06

American Bullies... that work?????? Empty
PostSubject: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:15 pm

the man that owns these dogs is named Mark...Both dogs are About 75lbs and are only maybe 16-17inches to the shoulder they are Gotti line ... here is his male DonMega

i wanted to show you relaxed pictures at first then some work out pictures... just amazing
American Bullies... that work?????? Littleevil233

American Bullies... that work?????? March108068
American Bullies... that work?????? 3464c3a0143cff
American Bullies... that work?????? 3464c3910afdf6
American Bullies... that work?????? 3464c3910525ea
American Bullies... that work?????? Mega158

i wish i had a picture of her relaxed but she looks just like mega... this is Thunder
American Bullies... that work?????? Thunder4
American Bullies... that work?????? Thunder2
American Bullies... that work?????? Thunder3
American Bullies... that work?????? Thunder4-1
American Bullies... that work?????? Thunder
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/midisandvictor
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:27 pm

[quote="Masterpiece"]

Holy crap that is a huge neck!!! American Bullies... that work?????? Mega158

That shot of the mouth reminds me of those pictures of when a hippopotomus opens it's mouth! LOL (and that is not a knock on the dog.. just the mouth looks like that the way the lips are flapped open)
American Bullies... that work?????? Thunder4
Back to top Go down
kristakmj

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:48 pm

those are some condtioned dogs very nice . hubby likes the am bully look and really wants one in the future
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:22 pm

yah they are dogs i guess. not my cup of tea but My son thought they was hogs LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:24 pm

i was looking at the pictures a little more and i noticed a problem may not be but its just different. There is an arch from the sholders to the back of the head. This look like back or neck problems in the future i would deffentely get it check out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:31 pm

NOT my dogs but they are a friends of mine and the male is around 4 and the female is 2-3 i think... but i was just proving a point that SOME bullies are worked and conditioned... that ark between the back of the head and shoulders is the nick muscle...
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:31 pm

LOL NECK not nick ....LOL
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Nice pics of the bullies in the yard having some fun. You think the owner can post a youtube video showing them work for 5 mins or so and put an end to the myth that bullies can't work?
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:56 pm

They look like they are having a blast. She sure loves that flirt pole. Makes me tired just thinking about it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:20 pm

ill get a video !
they do a lot of sprints too but i can find one and ask him!! thanks guys
Back to top Go down
SouthernStylePits

SouthernStylePits

Female Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Holy cow! There's no denying they work, there just so freakin huge! I honestly didn't think they were capable of working like that. They are good looking dogs, I just prefer the APBT, but I can see the appeal, they're nice to look at. Good find Masterpiece! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://southernstylepitbulls.tripod.com
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:42 pm

thank you!!! i still am waiting to get the video but he has them he just has to get them off his computer lol but any way thanks again
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:48 pm

No doubt I would love to see this video when it's available, not to stereo type but most the video's I see on youtube or any the others, those dogs are normally sitting w/ their tongues out panting very heavy. And you seem them run around a few times and the owners call that drive, it's good to see someone that works his bully and has the dog in nice athletic shape. Although I'm not a fan of the larger pit bulls I had to admit these are some of the finer ones that I've personally looked at on the net or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
apbtproud

apbtproud

Female Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:35 pm

WOW,
those are some Gorgeous Bullys..
Man he is huge and wow.. that is a beauty....
That is one huge neck and shoulder...
Like the pics
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.apbt.meetup.com/252
alfisher3

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Hey Masterpiece if you find that video don't forget to post.
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:36 pm

Any word on the video?
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:46 pm

his last computer had them so i have been asking around to see if anyone else saved them... but he said he would just take some more video... so im waiting on him i promise i will show you guys for sure !
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:48 pm

No doubt I'm going to send them to a friend of mine and show him how a bully is suppose to look. LOL
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:31 pm

Hey masterpiece this is a old request, but has your friend been able to find the video yet or creat another one for us yet?
Back to top Go down
215pitts

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:31 pm

NICE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Bullies... that work??????   American Bullies... that work?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Bullies... that work??????
Page 1 of 1