Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fostering Pitbulls in PA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anokapolicia

Anokapolicia

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Fostering Pitbulls in PA Empty
PostSubject: Fostering Pitbulls in PA   Fostering Pitbulls in PA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 6:42 pm

All,
My name is Jason. I'm currently in theMilitary but getting ready to seperate in July this year and move back home to PA. I have 2 Pitbulls as you all hopefully seen in the Pictures forum. My wife and I are looking for a house w/ about 2 acres of land, and we want to Foster Pitbulls in the Area with hopes of saving them from the local SPCA. If the SPCA there is like the one here they kill pits with runny noses. I know because I use to volunteer for the one here in Newport News, VA. My wife and I have a deep love and commitment to our dogs and all Pitbulls that we eventually want to have a Pitbull Rescue.
If anyone can give me some information on what to do to start fostering, I'd really appreciate it. I'm going to call the SPCA there when it is closer to te time to moving back home! Thank everyone in advance.

Jason and Maria

Fostering Pitbulls in PA Dsc00710
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Female Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Fostering Pitbulls in PA   Fostering Pitbulls in PA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi!

well i think that one thing you should do after you get settled is to contact a resuce that is in PA, Talk to them about fostering.
There are a couple of other forums that are HIGH rescue baised forums and maybe you can start posting on those and let some of the folks there get to know you and ask them.
I am pretty sure you start there and work forward.

GL to you guys i am sure you will keep us posted !!
Back to top Go down
Anokapolicia

Anokapolicia

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: TY   Fostering Pitbulls in PA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:55 pm

Thank you for the information. Can you by chance give me the name of some of those forums?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fostering Pitbulls in PA   Fostering Pitbulls in PA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fostering Pitbulls in PA
Page 1 of 1