Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wisconsin pitbulls

Go down 
+2
pitmamma
Sisco's Project
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

Female Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:59 am

Okay gang we have a had a few changes over the past few months, but i am back with a new list of kids looking for homes.

First I have Moe
He is a about 2 yrs old, neutered and up to date on shots. He will be microchipped before adoption. Moe is great around kids of all ages, dogs of most sizes although he could cruch a small lap dog and not know it and prefers female dogs over male dogs. Absolutely no cats. Moe is housebroke and kennel trained. Moe is a lover and a kisser, so if you need a little love a and big goof in your life Moe is your man.
Wisconsin pitbulls 322147877

Then I have a little miss Tiny. (key word tiny)
We think Tiny is a boston terrier, APBT mix, but she could just be a small APBT. Either way Tiny is a 1 year old spunky girl who is spayed, up to date on shots and microchipped. Tiny gets along with all dogs, children of all ages, and cats provided they don't spit or slap her then it is a game and she barks back and pounces on them. Tiny is a spunky girl and would do best in a home that is active, also one with a HIGH fence she can jump and clear 4 foot in one bound. (she shows me daily over a baby gate). Tiny is small however 23# last time a weighed her. so if you need a smaller dog to handle or have a smaller home but love everything about a pitbull then Tiny is your gal.
Wisconsin pitbulls 322147880

Lastly I have Nicci a 5 month old blonde, who apperantly is pitbull and boxer. She sure has legs, but is not getting as tall I would have thought for boxer. But either way Nicci is a sweet girl who will be spayed before adoption, is up to date on shots and microchipped. Nicci gets along with all creatures of the world be it dog, cat or human, although she can be a little rough with small dogs, (she likes pull them around by their collars). Nicci is sweet but a puppy so she needs a home that is ready for all those great puppy things.
Wisconsin pitbulls 322147875
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:06 am

Taydom they all look great, you will have no problem adopting them out...Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:56 am

I love moe and Tiny... I have yet to meet sashas twin nicci Wink I'm so happy you found a home for Riddick!
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:02 am

Okay it has been awhile, I want to give an update. Tiny and Nicci have been adopted. (CONGRATS girls) I have my big boy MOE still available, as well as in mid-NOV i will haev three puppies and thier momma available for adoption. Pictures of these guys as the date gets closer.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:00 am

Congrats to the girls...I am sure they went to great homes.
Can't wait to see pics of the new kids.....
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Hmmm... you softy! Lowering your numbers to get ready to move huh?? I see that was short lived! Can't wait to see the new arrivals Wink
Back to top Go down
rednya

rednya

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:29 am

I am in BC, Canada, so if anyone has any volunteer opportunities (fostering, etc.) there or anything like that I would love to help out!
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:01 am

Okay MOE has been ADOPTED cheers
The pups and momma are still available.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:56 pm

Yay Moe!! I'm glad he found a new home and didn't go back to the other one Smile
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:07 pm

Congrats Moe.
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Okay gang, the list has changed.
The Momma has been adopted to a great home, I have two of the pups left. They are going on 6 months old. One little boy is Forman the other is a little girl Roxie. Then I also have a returned boy named Spike he is a 4yr old Pit/Lab mix awesome dog. So if anyone would be interested in these kids drop me a PM.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:39 pm

I still can't believe those people gave back Spike.. I hope you find him a home soon!!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Wow...they had him for a little while didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:55 am

Yes Spike was with his family for 5 days shy of one year. He is a really great dog, but just has more lab then I can personally handle LOL. So I hope someone comes for him soon too.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:51 am

Not to be nosey....but....why did they have to return him after having him for a whole year?
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:24 am

Because they are idiots!!! Seriously tho.. some people just can't handle multiple responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:14 pm

I know...and things do change...BUT it just seems like that is a long time to have an animal.
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:44 am

Spike apperantly became to protective for his new family to handle. Especially since they are now expecting a baby. The couple is very nice and tried very hard, but were afraid for their baby and neighbors.

I still have him and two of the puppies if anyone is interested. They are 6 months old Roxie is a little blue brindle girl and her brother Forman is red with a fox face and blue nose.
Back to top Go down
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:08 am

can you post pictures of your current adoptibles for pple to see?
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 am

wmssh wrote:
can you post pictures of your current adoptibles for pple to see?

Here's her petfinder page.. Just in case she's not on the site for a few days Wink

It's under Sisco's Project

http://search.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?shelterid=WI301&preview=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wisconsin pitbulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin pitbulls   Wisconsin pitbulls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin pitbulls
Page 1 of 1