Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend

Go down 
+4
lovemypits
Dunlap
Whiskybent
sedaliapridekennels
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend Empty
PostSubject: RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend   RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:22 pm

Got a knock on the door today and it was my neighbors holding my dog princess. She died trying to jump over the fence. She had her chain and hung herself. Recentely I moved the chain closer to the fence so the dogs were not so close together. I found this to be one of the biggest mistakes I have done. It was a sad morning because princess was my favorite and best dog I have ever owned. I did everthing with her from walking to working to training her for weightpulling. She went to most shows with me and I alyes participated her in something everyday. She loved to pull the kids around and my son is verry sad aswell. Hell we loaded all the kids up in the waggon with her and pulled them around the yard and neighborhood.
RIP Princess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
Whiskybent

Whiskybent

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend   RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 9:20 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend   RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:02 am

sedaliapitbulls wrote:
Got a knock on the door today and it was my neighbors holding my dog princess. She died trying to jump over the fence. She had her chain and hung herself. Recentely I moved the chain closer to the fence so the dogs were not so close together. I found this to be one of the biggest mistakes I have done. It was a sad morning because princess was my favorite and best dog I have ever owned. I did everthing with her from walking to working to training her for weightpulling. She went to most shows with me and I alyes participated her in something everyday. She loved to pull the kids around and my son is verry sad aswell. Hell we loaded all the kids up in the waggon with her and pulled them around the yard and neighborhood.
RIP Princess.

man....sorry for your loss. I had a similar incident happen to me when I was about 11 or so, just consider it a hard lesson learned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend   RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:41 pm

Crying or Very sad Oh my gosh, that is so sad. My eyes are swelling just reading this. I am so sorry for your loss. RIP princess.
Back to top Go down
Tiffanym1966

Tiffanym1966

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend   RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 11:44 pm

That is horrible. I'm so very sorry..
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend   RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:13 am

again, sorry for your loss, Roger. No doubt, a VERY hard lesson learned, but ultimately, one i'm sure that will ALWAYS remain with you.
RIP Princess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
shadycracker

shadycracker

Female Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend   RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 am

sorry to hear about your lose i would be dieing my prayers is with you
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend   RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:58 pm

i am so sorry to hear this poor dog
Back to top Go down
http://www.endbsl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend   RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Princess My best and most loyal friend
Page 1 of 1