Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissRepo:TheQueen

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last Empty
PostSubject: Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last   Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:30 pm

[b]Well its been quit a while since I have been on here and it looks dead...Wow.
I wanted to update my status and the new additions that have been taken place.
MissRepo had her first litter super bowl Sunday almost 2 years ago. 7. I kept bubbah and he is such a bubbah... haha.
Fast forward last year I found my high school crush and we combined litters. Her two kids and at the time two 3month old Ghengis Khan pit bull brothers. After some convincing the bigger of the
two was givin to a loving family down the st. We ket Hercules.. and glad we did he weighs 100lbs and is tiny compared to his brother. 50lbs of dog food is consumed easily in our house weekly.
8 weeks ago repo and herc had 9 pups... beautiful blue brindle, brindle, and my fav. Chocolate red nose,brindles.
Please buy ne,all of em haha...but seriously buy one.
Danny
cheers
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last   Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 pm

good luck with the pups
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last   Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:19 pm

ok down to the last one we call elvis cuz he walks a lil loose... hes cute lil guy and full of personality..mommas ears and poppas markings.. in reverse.. great litter we had a few highs and one very low sad day. but in all great litter. some questionable bloodline on the studs side this litter wasnt ass healthy as the first.. completely different dad. but pitbull tough is tough man.. pics when i can ; Repo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last   Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Repo had another litter.. 2nd and last
Page 1 of 1