Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can people be so cruel!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NativePits

NativePits

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-20

How can people be so cruel!!! Empty
PostSubject: How can people be so cruel!!!   How can people be so cruel!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 am

Well a couple months ago my wife called me while I was at work and said I have some bad news. I would've never guessed what she was about to tell me. All my dogs were dead someone had poisoned each and everyone of them. Sad I have no idea of who or why someone could do something like that. Evil or Very Mad We were debating on whether or not to get more dogs and well we didn't debate long. Luckily my Brother had the same bloodline so I got a puppy (Ozzy) from him and rescued another one (Deja) from being put to sleep. Some friends of ours couldn't afford to keep her so they asked us if we wanted her. My first thought was HELL no she's a blue pit, lol! . But my Daughter fell in love and well you know what happened. Rolling Eyes bounce Now my yard is under surveillance at all times when we're not home and the pups aren't left outside. I hope the idiots come back while we're not so we can catch them!Photobucket (Ozzy)
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

How can people be so cruel!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can people be so cruel!!!   How can people be so cruel!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:15 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss Sad There is another person on this board that lost a LOT of dogs in the same manor about a year or more ago.
Back to top Go down

How can people be so cruel!!!
Page 1 of 1