Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets see a picture of you?

Go down 
+15
wmssh
sedaliapridekennels
jeremy @ aftershockennels
NativePits
Southern Boy
SouljaKennels
Prison Blue Pit Bulls
suki
shadowwolf
pocketdunlap
MidnightSkyKnl
lovemypits
CdnAmstaff
pitmamma
midwest_showdogs
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:32 am

wow midnight sky kennels YOUR DAM GEORGIOUS YOU GOT MY VOTE ANYDAY
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:43 am

I think cdnamtaff wins best conditioned though. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:38 pm

I guess as I continue on my weight loss journey I can update my pics.. lol Here I am bored at work..

Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Meatwork
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Prison Blue Pit Bulls wrote:
I think cdnamtaff wins best conditioned though. lol.

x2
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Looking good lovemypits! How long have you been losing weight? I just joined the gym last month and am trying too Smile
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Prison Blue Pit Bulls wrote:
Looking good lovemypits! How long have you been losing weight? I just joined the gym last month and am trying too Smile

Well I started the end of April 08 and from then till Nov I lost 80lbs. I drasticaly changed my eating habits, joined the gym, and with the help of a very wonderful friend that I met right here it has been a big life change for me. For certain reasons I slacked off (and no not cuz I got lazy .. lol ) But about for the last month or so I've been back on it strict again.. My goal is to look good by my brothers wedding in Sept Smile
Back to top Go down
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:39 am

i only have til june to loose all my baby fat for my brothers wedding! i have a Long ways to go!!!
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Dang 80 pounds! Congrats. I am trying to lose about the same and so far have lost 9 pounds in three weeks just by working out and cutting out all the crap food. We went to a company party last night so I ate a ton of bad foods.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Hey thats good though!! As far as last nights meal.. ya just get past it and go on. Of course you gotta splurge sometime. Now I'm more to the point that.. for Easter example.. I didn't eat any of the ham (yucky) and rather had 2 helpings of salad since it looked tastier to me than anything else. Also.. I know it's bad.. but i kinda look at ppl stuffing their faces with fattening food and sometimes think.. if that were me I'd gain 10lbs Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 55856 and I look at my food choices by how bad I want to work out.. i think hmm.. brownie.. nah.. there's an extra half hour of working out for 30 seconds of chocolate. . I'll go back to my desk and have some red peppers..
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:52 pm

One thing I have noticed in myself is just the past few weeks I have been eating healthier all the bad foods just look nasty to me. I do the same thing, "I can have this or I can spend this much longer on cardio" I hate cardio so much but I have already begun to feel like I am in better shape. I even started running with the dogs just for fun. It's pretty cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:48 am

I hate cardio too! I'd rather do weights anyday! There are so many times i wish i could quit.. but I gotta be healthy as I'm in my 30's now (and want to look better) Plus my online trainer would have no quiting!!! Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 519219 lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:54 am

congrats kelly that is awsome
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:56 am

Thanks Roger!!!
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:51 am

lovemypits wrote:
I guess as I continue on my weight loss journey I can update my pics.. lol Here I am bored at work..

Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Meatwork

glasses blonde hair boobs smashes together

ohhhh ya u win
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:13 am

lol

Well lots of people ask why i don't wear contacts.. I used to but I kinda like the look of black rimmed glasses on me..
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 am

lovemypits wrote:
lol

Well lots of people ask why i don't wear contacts.. I used to but I kinda like the look of black rimmed glasses on me..

ya they would look good on my nightstand

lol jk
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:31 am

hey now that Jeremy mentions it---she does have her cleavage showing!
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:10 am

Well.. if ya got em.. lol.. im totally just joking. I'm a pretty conservative person actually...
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:53 pm

If you are like me, I hate working out so I do physical things to get the same results.
Grab yourself a jump rope and use it for 5 minutes. Sounds easy I know but just try it.
Also, a punching bag and gloves are easy to come up with. Put in a cd and hit the bag till you cant go anymore. Notice what song you are on and try it again next time and try to get further as you go. Seems easy but I guaruntee that these 2 simple things will make you lose weight, and you will feel like a million bucks.
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:02 pm

I actually DO want a punching bag, I like being physical like that. When I was in Job Corp they had the little one and a big one, I used to punch and kick the crap outta that things, it was a lot of fun. I don't totally hate working out just the cardio part but I do it because it's the most important thing I do. I like doing legs, I could do those all day long.
Back to top Go down
smoke

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:11 pm

I am really good friends with a personal trainer and he tells me that weight training burns as much and in most cases better than cardio. When you have decent muscle tone, the muscles burn the fat far better than running. Anyways, give the ol jump rope a try and let me know if cmpares to your current cardio work out.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:35 am

Yeah, I like weight training. I enjoy it more than cardio, I also like working my legs. Cardio is important just sucks.. yesterday was my first day on that stair climber thing and today my legs are like wet noodles.. then I did weights at the gym for hour and half tonight.. now they are super tired.. haha.. at least tomorrow is just the treadmill Smile
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 am

That's funny you mentioned legs, my husband claims "Everyone' hates them but they are my favorite thing to do. I love the leg press and the hip abduction machines. Stairs sucks though it makes my butt hurt sooo bad! Today was my mainly cardio day, I try to spend a while on it every monday since I don't always make it to the gym on weekends. Tomorrow will be chest/abs....my second least favorite thing.
Back to top Go down
smoke

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:47 pm

ok sedalia whats up with that? I know girls look way older than they are but thats stretchin it a bit.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 am

brian is a stupid retard just trying to start crap Its just BS dont pay attention to that. anyone that knows me knows it bullshit. It started out when my mother and law tryed accusing me of malesting my son and it was just BS aswell i took a polygraph and passed she took a polygraph and faild the child was questioned and examined by a dr and it turned out to be just bullshit that my mother and law was trying to start end of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see a picture of you?   Lets see a picture of you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets see a picture of you?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next