Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!! Empty
PostSubject: Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!   Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:28 am

Well we were going on our nightly walk and just as we were about a block from home the dogs stopped and decided to sniff the sidewalk. So I was looking down at them making sure they weren't postering to do "business" so I could get my bag ready. Right then I hear a WHACK and just as I look up I hear/see a bird trying to flap it's wings and it's sidways.. then smack..right in Sasha's face!! It bounced/flew into the grass then. I did see it move a bit then didn't see it again. I wonder if it got clipped by a car or what?? I hope it's okay... but I couldn't go near it since I had the dogs.

And I just know Sasha is kicking her own butt for not having her mouth open at that moment
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!   Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Poor girl, she could have had a little late night snack Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!   Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:00 pm

That is one crazy story. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!   Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:57 am

Yikes! I'm glad the dog is OK I thought you were writing about someone coming up and snacking her from the title LOL

Hope the bird made it...
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!   Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:09 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:
Yikes! I'm glad the dog is OK I thought you were writing about someone coming up and snacking her from the title LOL

Hope the bird made it...

Well on our walk the next night I did not see the bird in the grass. So I'm hoping it was just stunned and able to fly away.

ps.. had she been smacked by a person I prob wouldn't be posting... I'd be collecting bail $$... lol
Back to top Go down
Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!   Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:43 pm

Quote :
ps.. had she been smacked by a person I prob wouldn't be posting... I'd be collecting bail $$... lol
That is what I was expecting to hear about LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!   Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:16 pm

I hear ya Kelly....always keep a little in the savings just in case Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marlenadee

marlenadee

Female Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!   Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:52 am

AAWWW poor Sasha, and I am sure the most traumatic part of that was that her mouth wasn't open.LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=marlenadee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!   Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasha got smacked in the face on our walk tonight!!
Page 1 of 1