Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tonight!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-11-06

tonight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: tonight!!!!   tonight!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:15 pm

my trainner just sent this out! if anyone is intrested please just head up there or let us know !!!!
its in tempe AZ im not sure how many of you guys are in AZ but its a need program !!!
"That is right tonight in Tempe at Dailey Park 7:30 pm is when I will be working dogs again. If you like what you have seen from Aspen, Brutus, Fuego. Then come on out get involved and get training. It is cheap $20 a dog and I work obedience, protection, dog aggression, and show stuff.
Some of you came up to me at the last show and asked about controlling your dogs in the show ring. This is a chance to practice as well as get an understanding what you should do to help control them while showing. Everybody like a good looking dog but the judge is the only one that matters in the show ring and if your dog is acting up then it is not showing.
I should hae a few flirt poles out tonight as well, to help exercise and develop prey drive. Hope to see some new faces out and some new dogs.
Hankdad/Shane "
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/midisandvictor
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

tonight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight!!!!   tonight!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:26 pm

Wish I lived there, sounds like a good time....
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

tonight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight!!!!   tonight!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:59 pm

yeah its all about getting the dogs out having fun and trainning at the same time some of the dogs are serious about there work some (like Victor) its all fun and games. he always has a big ass smile !!! lol thanks i wish you could come out too!!! the people are great!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

tonight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight!!!!   tonight!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:04 pm

There are a few people in my area that are totally dedicated to shows and pulls and such, but for the most part Oklahoma doesn't seem to be very dog active. I have not heard of any activities like the training you guys are having, no fun shows, or fun pulls. Maybe I am just out of the loop.
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

tonight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight!!!!   tonight!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:34 pm

lol im there is a website with all the shows and stuff that we go too! most are in California and here... sometimes Texa's most of the time the bully shows have pulling and obedience shows twards the end of the BBQ or show... they dont mention it too much though for what ever reason.... if you'd like go to bullyshow.com and they might have something pop up thats close to you? our last show we had some weight pulling and protection stuff shows with a game type show! that was cool because you get all the action in one show!! you know the rednoses that pulled .... WERE INSAINE lol little guys pulling over 1,000 lbs... its nuts!!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

tonight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight!!!!   tonight!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Thanks, I will go and check out the site, hopefully something will be close..
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

tonight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight!!!!   tonight!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:02 pm

yep! no problem! i hope that you find something!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

tonight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight!!!!   tonight!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Wow, there is a bully expo next month about an hour away from me. I will have to check it out, thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

tonight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight!!!!   tonight!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:54 pm

awesome!! im glad i could help!!! good luck there and i hope you have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tonight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight!!!!   tonight!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tonight!!!!
Page 1 of 1