Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First pit bull....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

First pit bull.... Empty
PostSubject: First pit bull....   First pit bull.... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 12:12 pm

How old were you when you got your first pit bull? And what is it that makes you choose this breed over the others?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
SchismaticKennels

SchismaticKennels

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-03-05

First pit bull.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First pit bull....   First pit bull.... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 12:27 pm

When I got my first, I was in my early 20s, (can't remember exact age). She was a mean ole unregistered blue pit, someone neglected.

My husband and I got our first together 2 years ago. Hubby wanted a pit, and I didn't but it as either a pit or a rott, and I couldn't see having a rott myself, so we went with the pit. We ended up getting him a friend, and well now the rest is history.

Chelle
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

First pit bull.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First pit bull....   First pit bull.... Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 3:28 pm

I got Sasha and Harley 1 1/2 years ago so that made me....28. I had always wanted a mastiff, but they were too big for my living situation, then I was looking at boxers. My ex's cousin had a boxer and we heard that he had fathered pups with his friends dog (not on purpose, neither were fixed and they were outside tied up and he busted his chain to get to her). So we looked, fell in love and got two of them. Just happened that the mom was a pit. My dogs have more of the pit traits (except long legs of boxer). After doing more research I have fallen in love with the breed.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

Female Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-05-06

First pit bull.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First pit bull....   First pit bull.... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 5:56 am

Here's is my first pit

Brandy (R.I.P.)
First pit bull.... Brandy1First pit bull.... Brandy

Here's she is with my girl Jewel(right) and Jewel's sister Dixie(R.I.P.)
First pit bull.... Dixie-brandy-jewel

got her when I was 17. Was my first pit one of many for my hubby. He introduced me to the breed.

I would have to say what I like about the breed and why I choose them over any other is because of their undieing loyalty. This is one of the most loyal breeds I have ever had or seen.

Amanda

Last edited by on Wed May 09, 2007 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

First pit bull.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First pit bull....   First pit bull.... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:04 am

MidnightSkyKnl wrote:
Here's is my first pit

Brandy (R.I.P.)
First pit bull.... Brandy1First pit bull.... Brandy

Here's she is with my girl Jewel(right) and Jewel's sister Dixie(R.I.P.)
First pit bull.... Dixie-brandy-jewel

got her when I was 17. Was my first pit one of many for my hubby. He introduced me to the breed.

I would have to say what I like about the breed and why I choose them over any other is because of their undieing loyalty. This is one of the most loyal breeds I have ever had or seen.

Amanda

she was a good lookin little dog, what lines was she?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

Female Number of posts : 354

First pit bull.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First pit bull....   First pit bull.... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:06 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by on Wed May 09, 2007 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

Number of posts : 95

First pit bull.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First pit bull....   First pit bull.... Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 2:12 pm

I got my first pit when I was 18 after I started working for one of our local vets. My passion for the APBT grew from there. They are a breed of much character and great quality. I would never own another breed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First pit bull.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First pit bull....   First pit bull.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First pit bull....
Page 1 of 1