Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New food I have seen and I bought it today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

New food I have  seen and I bought it today Empty
PostSubject: New food I have seen and I bought it today   New food I have  seen and I bought it today Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:27 pm

Its call "Blue" Wilderness it is all nature and it has no I mean no by products no corn,wheat,or no meal of any type it has 42% protein which im going to use on bella to get her more bulky and tone it has real good fat content to 19% on fat im hoping it will help me with bella and her not so toned muscles anyone have any thing on this food please tell.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: New food I have seen and I bought it today   New food I have  seen and I bought it today Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:06 am

I have no experience with this food.... but keep us up to date on how the dogs do on it.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New food I have seen and I bought it today   New food I have  seen and I bought it today Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:33 am

I have heard it was good. Maybe a little too rich for some dogs but you will have to try it and see. It is a little pricey, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: New food I have seen and I bought it today   New food I have  seen and I bought it today Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:09 pm

yeah i bought a 10 lbs bag it was 14.99 a bag but im just going to use it with bella to bulk her up a little . i hope it works better than my other food
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: New food I have seen and I bought it today   New food I have  seen and I bought it today Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:48 am

What were you feeding bella? I have heard good things about the food.... but with these two horses it's out of my price range.. lol
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New food I have seen and I bought it today   New food I have  seen and I bought it today Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:41 am

Yea if it is just for Bella and it works I would do it...keep us updated... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf

shadowwolf

Female Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New food I have seen and I bought it today   New food I have  seen and I bought it today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 am

That's what we feed both the adult dogs here and they're doing fantastic on it. However, the feeding instructions on the back - don't follow them. They ask you to feed entirely too much for the protein ratio. Base is on the dog's weight/activity level and adjust accordingly.

It's an excellent food and it keeps the muscle tone nice and lean. Definately a good food for active dogs. And I'm lucky enough to score coupons from reps from time to time too. I *think* they have a "breeder" program too, but not too sure on how that works. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: New food I have seen and I bought it today   New food I have  seen and I bought it today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:49 pm

well im just useing the food to built bella up and then ill maintance but thaks'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New food I have seen and I bought it today   New food I have  seen and I bought it today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New food I have seen and I bought it today
Page 1 of 1