Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
breanna_br

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY Empty
PostSubject: Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY   Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Sad Sad Anyone who can foster (or adopt) this sweet girl? Ozone Park, NY Sad Sad

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10314117

Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY NY27.10314117-1-x
Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY NY27.10314117-2-x
Must watch Video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_-dZSvbuRg

Our hearts are literally breaking - no actually our hearts are already broken. They say the eyes are the door to our soul - our spirit - and our feelings. Just take a look at this poor abandoned dog and tell me you can't see the loneliness and the pain. Poor PheePhee was dumped at a vet's office and left there for 3 months in a cage without any walks, any sunlight or any human companionship. She was then transferred to a boarding facility - that was last November. Still - no walks, no sunlight, no hope. Her confinement has made her severely depressed as you can see. She doesn't even want to lift her head (watch the new video we took) and she barely wags her tail anymore. Just look at the photos. You can practically see the heartbreak in her eyes.
Well we are now involved and we promised PheePhee that we would find her her forever home. A home where she will be loved and treated as a family member. Respected for the loving, sweet dog she is. A home that will be forever this time - no ifs, ands or buts. We are seeking an immediate foster or permanent home for PheePhee in the NYC area. She is a super sweet dog, great with people and good with most dogs her size or smaller. PheePhee is only three years old and is up to date on vaccines and will be spayed before leaving the boarding facility.
The eyes tell all... if you can put the spark back in PheePhees and if you have room in your heart and home to help, please email bobbicares2@aol.com with any questions. For immediate consideration please download our application from
www.bobbicares.petfinder.org
and email it to
bobbicares2@aol.com as well.
To see her video, please go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_-dZSvbuRg or click the video link on this page.
Thank you so much for caring.

Last edited by breanna_br on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY   Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:44 pm

OMG.. she looks soooo sad
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY   Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:40 pm

That is really sad, poor baby. But whats even worse, if someone would take her home...she would probably be the best companion anyone could ever ask for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY   Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sadest Pit Bull I have ever seen! Ozone Park, NY
Page 1 of 1