Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wisconsin Responsible Dog Ownership event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Wisconsin Responsible Dog Ownership event Empty
PostSubject: Wisconsin Responsible Dog Ownership event   Wisconsin Responsible Dog Ownership event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:02 pm

October 20th, at kettle moraine town & country store in Kewaskum, WI (West Bend area) 10am - .......

I am still working out a few of the details for this day but here is what I have so far....

Food (donations preferred otherwise free), obedience trainers demo, raffle (including bakery treats, certs for free grooming and boarding at a pet resort, and other misc goodies), possible weight pull demo, and possible lure coursing demo. I have been offered by my groomer for her to do CGC testing ($10). If I get enough interest for it, I will tell her to come.

There will also be a few adoptable dogs there too! I will split the money raised between the local humane society (non-kill shelter with two PAWSOME pit bulls waiting for a forever home) and a majority of the $$ to go to a Pit Bull Rescue yet to be determined.

If you would like more information please let me know!

Thanks,
Kelly
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Wisconsin Responsible Dog Ownership event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin Responsible Dog Ownership event   Wisconsin Responsible Dog Ownership event Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:53 pm

Update: I have confirmation that weight pull teams will be there to do a demo. We are also going to have a few agility equipment pieces there if anyone wants to try their dogs on them. I am also working on having a vet there to do micro-chipping. I still have the CGC testing on hold, waiting for a few more intersted people!!
Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Responsible Dog Ownership event
Page 1 of 1