Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where were you............."9/11"

Go down 
+3
Jodi42
JoeFeezy
Dunlap
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Where were you............."9/11" Empty
PostSubject: Where were you............."9/11"   Where were you............."9/11" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:42 am

"9/11" is something that we will ALWAYS remember and we will be able to tell our kids/grand kids/nieces/nephews/ect. all about.

What I'd like to do is have everyone post what they were doing "When The World Stopped Turning". I think it will be interesting....to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Where were you............."9/11"   Where were you............."9/11" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:50 am

I was sitting in my 10th American History class. An announcement came over the intercom* saying that a plane had accidently crashed into one of the twin towers. Not too long after that an announcement was made about the second plane hitting and then the entire school was filled with a feeling of "fear"... The teacher was telling us that they would just rebuild where the planes had hit and how they wouldnt fall do to how they were built and then we were told that the first one had fell...........Then the feeling of sorrow and fear was so thick you could cut it with a knife :/. We were thinking that something was gonna happen near us since we were only an hour 1/2 from Shreveport (where Bush had flown to) but of course, nothing ever did.

But please take the time tommorow to say a prayer for all of the families who lost loved ones on that day in Sept. Put your self in their shoes . . . ....... Not only the ones who lost loved ones in the twin towers though, we lost neighbors in all of the attacks made that day and countless more have been lost in the battles since then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Where were you............."9/11"   Where were you............."9/11" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:46 am

I had first period off at the time and i woke up at about 8:45 central time and turned my tv on. Everyone was frantic about the first plane hitting the tower and i was trying to figure out what was going on. Then all of a sudden while i was watching the news the second plane hit the tower. Shortly after i left for school and right after i got into class and got done telling everyone about it the principal came on the intercom and announced it to everyone. Sad sad day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realapbt.com
Jodi42

Female Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Where were you............."9/11"   Where were you............."9/11" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:04 am

I was on the phone at work looking across outside seeing the smoke start to fill the air. It was crazy...kids had to be pulled out of school, police and firefighters were all rushing to go help.
I think the worst for me was the next morning when all the commuters cars were still in the parking lots...never left.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Where were you............."9/11"   Where were you............."9/11" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:11 am

I was in collage. Networking I class verry first class of the day. They stoped the class and sent us all into the caffateria to watch the news. The next same day I thougth they was evacuating the state or something because there must have been a mile long line at every freaking gas station.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Where were you............."9/11"   Where were you............."9/11" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:48 pm

I was teaching a class full of innocent children. I was a Computer and English teacher at a boys home. Imagine about 100 9-12 grade boys with emotional problems and anger issues. It was so sad and so hard to keep your own emotions under control while trying to keep the boys under some control. The poor Science teacher, her husband was taking a business trip and that was his flight. She was frantic. After about 6 hrs. on the phone she found out he got bumped at a lay-over. To this day when I think about it, I cry. Such a senseless tragedy.
Back to top Go down
stonepitkennel

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Where were you............."9/11"   Where were you............."9/11" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:59 pm

i was in class. i left for home early so i could watch tv. the scary part is just that morning i was talking to friend sbout how i was there exactly one year ago that day. same time the planes hit i was in that building exac tly the year before. it was very erie
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/stonepitkennel
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Where were you............."9/11"   Where were you............."9/11" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:45 pm

I was at work when it happened. We were watching the news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where were you............."9/11"   Where were you............."9/11" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where were you............."9/11"
Page 1 of 1