Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!

Go down 
+8
pitmamma
Chilly
ewwies
rednya
sedaliapridekennels
shadowwolf
Prison Blue Pit Bulls
jeremy @ aftershockennels
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:54 am

how about you give some of these show peoplr respect? but anyways just dont want to see people give greif to anyone if you cant say anything like an adult then dont say anything at all and im not say just you mr. roger
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf

shadowwolf

Female Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:18 am

I apologize if people thought that it was meant as negative. I've just honestly never seen a dog that big that wasn't considered an American Bully/Bandog/Mix Breed - hence the questions. It's his thing and he's welcome to it. I just was baffled as to what KIND of dog it truly was.

And Roger, in all honesty, you could disappear with all your attitude and negativity and I wouldn't complain. This thread wasn't negative until you jumped on crap and I personally never intended it to end up like that. I know damn well a good many folks - Mike and everyone I've seen at a show included - work damn hard to have the bulldogs they've got. Why not try showing THOSE people a tad bit of respect as well? What goes around, comes around.
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:38 am

HA LOL!!!

her 10 month old son will out pull any dog in this group

i work my dogs and go to shows im not some bully breeder guy

i dont breed for size or color ether
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:23 pm

Mike thanks for jumping in here. The great thing about this forum is it's about ALL the dogs... not just specific ones. Heck mine are mixed. I didn't take Amanda's comments as rude at all. I think she was trying to ask honest questions, she didn't make any negative commets about the dog. Which by the way is a BIG girl! Can you post some more pics? Like from the sides? Did you say here somewhere what she weighs?? My boy is near 80lbs.. and he's a lot of dog for me... but he doesn't look as big as your female here.

flower
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:25 am

well im sure that your dog is a good puller but to try to make someone elses dog out to be an less then what you have isnt really an respectfully way to do it when you dont know any of theses dogs . just to let you know yeah i bet your dog might pull more weight then one of mine but my biggest dog is 39 lbs but i bet gage pulling 4000 on any day of the week and bear pulling ever bit of 3500 and he is an very old man. i belive thats pretty dam good. i wish you the best luck!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:07 am

i will have to agree with mike here,... your dog might take overall weight but it is also twice the size of most everyones elses dogs here.... take it down to body pound and you will have some competition..... no bashing intended.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:21 am

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

here are some side pics

im not gonna touch the pulling thing my pup is coming out pulling next summer i will keep u updated
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:23 pm

See from that side pic, she doesn't look nearly as big.
And hey the baby likes her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:48 am

I think that the new pictures look good. The first picture though, maybe it was just a bad angle.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:28 am

your right Tami... she doesn't look as big in these shots. And that baby is too cute on her!
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:42 am

she looks dam good
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:04 am

80lbs with lots of ribs showin

she can catch and eat birds

if we had hogs she would hunt that too

she can run like the wind jump and has a hard mouth

she had a leg injury so i wont let her pull my male also had a knee injury so ive been sitting on the sidelines at shows and training "friends" dogs (they anit friends anymore) for about 4-5 years i bought 3 different dogs and they dident work out for pulling soooooooo i bred my best female with my best male and now im back in the game with a pup that gives 110%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:07 am

her son saber
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:34 am

That's one hell of a puller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!   got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got chest? hahaha R.E.and gotti aint got sh*t on aftershock!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2