Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour? Empty
PostSubject: Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour?   Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour? Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 12:37 pm

Ok, so I hit the snooze a few times this morning and finally I look at my alarm clock and it is "6:30" I have to leave my house by 7 in order to make it to work by 8. I jump up, start getting ready and wow, was ready by "6:50" the dogs are still sleeping on the bed (strange) so I quick walk them and am out the door at "7:08" So I am speeding like no other to get to work cuz my boss is a stickler, I mean even one min late is a big deal. I just kept watching the minutes on the clock, ok, so now it's _:48, *why are there so many kids? Now I have to slow down?* ok now its _:50. 10 min to get to work, yet I have another 15 min drive, speed up.... WAIT... 6:52??? No, that's not right! Who changed my car clock? Watch time.... 6:53 no way... cell phone... 6:53. So needless to say I was not late, I was an HOUR EARLY!! scratch How did I do this? Well I set my alarm 47 min ahead since I hit snooze so much so when I wake up I look at the cable box in my room for the correct time. Anyone else ever wake up and think it was a different time? Or am I just that blonde?
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour?   Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:58 am

lol, I've dome it a time or two but never took it as far as you did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
the pitbulls voice

the pitbulls voice

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour?   Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 11:56 am

haha i luv my blonde momments like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour?   Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heard of a blonde moment? How about a blonde hour?
Page 1 of 1