Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spalding County Animal Shelter GRIFFIN, GA URGENT!! RESC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rdowsdirectoratlarge

Male Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Spalding County Animal Shelter  GRIFFIN, GA  URGENT!!  RESC Empty
PostSubject: Spalding County Animal Shelter GRIFFIN, GA URGENT!! RESC   Spalding County Animal Shelter  GRIFFIN, GA  URGENT!!  RESC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:44 pm

just got these e-mails and I am combining them both here. First dog to be gassed Mon (24th). Second dog says not sure on date but I am thinking it could be Monday too but need to double check that ..
RESCUE ONLY.............
Cathy

SPALDING SHELTER IS LOCATED:
Spalding County Animal Shelter
208 Justice Boulevard
Griffin, GA 30224
Phone: 770 - 467- 4772
Fax: 770 - 467- 4771

SPALDING GASSES!!!

Please Repost

GRIFFIN, GA -- How much bad luck can one poor girl have??? Well, read on .

Imagine how it must feel to try your hardest to please and do exactly what you're supposed to do -- Only asking to be loved in return -- And still you keep getting cast aside. Imagine the pain of rejection and the ache of a heart whose love is never returned. Imagine what it feels like to be alone -- AGAIN -- and scared to death.

Well, this poor girl does not have to imagine. She has lived all this and more. Please help circulate this plea, so that a wonderful rescue can be found for her. Wouldn't if be wonderful if, instead of always being faced with the worst that can be imagined, FROM NOW ON, the BEST that can possibly be imagined will start coming her way.

On this weekend of miracles, may there be one in store for this dear, sweet girl.

Seeing this picture brings me to tears and I have seen it many times over the past few weeks begging for someone to rescue her

LAST DAY MARCH 24

AMERICAN BULLDOG MIX RESCUE ONLY!!!
Listed as female 5 years old. White with faint black spots everywhere.
A08-386

I'm so upset that this dog is BACK at the shelter. She has been here I know three times at least. And every time she is here, she looks worse. This time she was dumped at the shelter (left in parking lot or something). Not sure of story as the card just says shelter. Maybe she was brought to shelter but is listed as stray not owner surrender. She is a friendly lug of a dog. I hope she can be rescued by a wonderful group and NOT end up back here again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHO CAN EXPLAIN THE HUMAN HEART???

Tomorrow morning, there will be MANY dogs in danger at the Spalding County
Animal Control in Griffin, Georgia. All very sweet, all very worthy.

Yet this sweet boy has touched my heart above and beyond all the others.

Who can explain the human heart?

Is it the pitifully submissive stance, which seems to say "I've been hurt SO many times before -- Please don't hurt me again!!"

Is it the bones -- Each and every one of which stick out from what SHOULD be a proud white coat of glory, if he had received the much-deserved attention which he sadly never has?

Or is it the eyes? What would it be, Dear God, that I could say about those eyes that the poets and philosophers have not all said many times before? We have all heard how the eyes are the window to the soul -- and, even if we had not, just look at this picture and you would know it now. Not only do I see the pain of neglect and abuse, but the pain of waiting so very long for it finally to be HIS chance -- and, somehow, that moment never seems to come.

Amongst the many indignities he has suffered, he received an extremely botched ear job at some point along the way. Therefore, aside from the ears which have been misshapen by misguided and uncaring hands, can everybody please look at this dog closely to see if the rest of him truly appears to be Pit Bull (aside from the ears.) This label may be just one more unfortunate circumstance to further doom this poor, unfortunate boy.

PLEASE take a few moments from your holiday to help circulate this plea, in order that a rescue may be found for this dear boy before it is too late.

And finally, I rarely ask for prayers on the pleas which are openly circulated, but on this special day I will. PLEASE KEEP THIS POOR UNFORTUNATE MEMBER OF GOD'S CREATION IN YOUR PRAYERS TODAY AND TOMORROW -- Thank you so very much.

THIS POOR BABY CAN BE RELEASED TO RESCUE ONLY

PIT MIX - RESCUE ONLY
B08-116
Male 2 year old. Rescue only. Has bad ear job.

Very neglected and emaciated. Didn't write down last day.

SPALDING IS A GASSING FACILITY.

ADOPTERS AS WELL AS RESCUES CAN USE THE ADOPTION AGREEMENT. THIS IS THE WAY TO GET THE PETS SPOKEN FOR SO THEY CAN BE SAVED.

THE SHELTER IS ADOPTER AND RESCUE FRIENDLY.

SPALDING PHONE NUMBERS:
PHONE: 770 - 467- 4772
FAX: 770 - 467- 4771
ADOPTION AGREEMENT LINK:
http://www. spaldingcountyanimalshelter. com/adoption-agreement. htm
PLEASE FAX YOUR PAPERWORK 24 HOURS A DAY.

FAX: 770 - 467- 4771
RESCUES MUST FAX THE ADOPTION AGREEMENT FOR THE PETS.

BE SURE TO CALL THE SHELTER TO SEE THAT YOUR FAX HAS ARRIVED, ALSO TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE THE RESCUE FOR THE DOGS/PUPS OR CATS/KITTENS.

DOGS NORMALLY HAVE UNTIL 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.

PLEASE FAX FOR THEM.

THIS IS A GASSING CHAMBER FACILITY.

**TO SAVE AN ANIMAL AFTER SHELTER HOURS PLEASE FAX YOUR PAPERWORK TO
770 - 467- 4771
THEN CALL
770 - 467- 4772
TO LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE.

THE FAX MACHINE AND THE ANSWERING MACHINE WILL BE CHECKED PRIOR TO EUTH.

BE SURE TO CALL THE SHELTER TO SEE THAT YOUR FAX HAS ARRIVED, ALSO TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE THE RESCUE FOR THE DOGS/PUPS OR CATS/KITTENS.

**IF YOU CAN HELP WITH THE ANIMALS AT THIS SHELTER YOU CAN FAX THE ADOPTION AGREEMENT TO:
770 - 467- 4771
LINK TO ADOPTION FORM TO FAX: http://www. spaldingcountyanimalshelter. com/adoption-agreement. htm
For pulling, holding or transporting help, ask on http://groups. yahoo. com/group/billyboard
There is a wonderful group of volunteers on there that are dedicated to saving the Spalding animals!
Website Address: http://www. spaldingcountyanimalshelter. com
SPALDING PETFINDER LINK:
http://www. petfinder. com/shelters/GA42. html
IF YOU CANNOT ADOPT NOW, PLEASE THINK ABOUT SPONSORING A DOG. YOU CAN CONTACT SPALDING ABOUT HOW YOU CAN HELP.

TO SEE THE ORIGINAL INTAKE SHEETS, PLEASE VISIT THIS WEBSITE:
http://www. spaldingcountyanimalshelter. com/dogs1. htm
SPALDING SHELTER IS LOCATED:
Spalding County Animal Shelter
208 Justice Boulevard
Griffin, GA 30224
Phone: 770 - 467- 4772
Fax: 770 - 467- 4771
Back to top Go down

Spalding County Animal Shelter GRIFFIN, GA URGENT!! RESC
Page 1 of 1