Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some old pictures of dogs

Go down 
+3
woody d
Mason
midwest_showdogs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

some old pictures of dogs Empty
PostSubject: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:11 am

some old pictures of dogs Bellestar this is craig's Bellestar she is a pure Tudor bred dog she 10 mths old in this pic from the 1980's
some old pictures of dogs Blackjack001 This is Setser's Blackjack May 27th 1977
some old pictures of dogs Dawn
some old pictures of dogs Dawn001
some old pictures of dogs Dawn002 This is Dutchess Dawn she is very special to me cuz my dad produced this dog she was an great show champ and weight pull ace among other things that she excelled in. picture was takin in or around 1985
some old pictures of dogs Stroker This is looney's Stroker K Ace he was my dad's favorite dog that he ahd and he produced alot of great dog one was dutchess dawn that is seen here this pic is from about 1983 or 84 not sure i know that was a 1973 buick electra and we had that car when i was young
some old pictures of dogs Dutchess

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:43 am

Thanks for sharing, excellent looking dogs, Mike! I love them all especially Dutchess Dawn
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:48 am

Setsers blackjack...Wow, i love his head
Back to top Go down
SouljaKennels

SouljaKennels

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:41 am

woody d wrote:
Setsers blackjack...Wow, i love his head

That I agree to!!! I love seeing a game bred dog with a head...so many are bred so frail looking with long snipey muzzles...to me that is not a bulldog, but a terrier...not my style.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/souljakennels
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:45 am

Love that blood own it proudly
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:47 am

some old pictures of dogs %3Ca%20href=some old pictures of dogs 045" border="0" /> Look it's a brindle dutchess mike
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:49 am

some old pictures of dogs 045" />some old pictures of dogs 045[img:5122]http://www.pitbull-family.com/apbt-history-f17/some old pictures of dogs 045[/img]
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:55 am

some old pictures of dogs Picture057" />some old pictures of dogs Picture057
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:06 am

Wish mike and I luck we're going to TX this weekend supposed to be a record turn out,Mr. Boudreax and Mr. Clemmons are gonna be in attendance,but yeah their expecting the biggest non-national turn out in history,hopefully we set a bar in TX the more people we can get to support these shows as responsible bulldog owners the better stand we take on this irrational BSL going across the country even over seas,if not in a club please support or maybe get your own going

Brent
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Love those pics.
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:10 pm

some old pictures of dogs Bellakansas

It might be just me but doesnt Bella look like Bell Star
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:46 pm

Dutchess Dawn and Black Jack are nice looking dogs, I love Blackjacks headpiece, look like he's got cantelope halves stuffed in those jaws very nice looking dogs.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:37 am

pocketdunlap wrote:
Wish mike and I luck we're going to TX this weekend supposed to be a record turn out,Mr. Boudreax and Mr. Clemmons are gonna be in attendance,but yeah their expecting the biggest non-national turn out in history,hopefully we set a bar in TX the more people we can get to support these shows as responsible bulldog owners the better stand we take on this irrational BSL going across the country even over seas,if not in a club please support or maybe get your own going

Brent
GOOD LUCK guys, go down and represent the midwest! cheers i wish i could go too, but my work schedule simply wont allow. im looking forward to hearing about the show, and if ya got time GET SOME PICS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some old pictures of dogs   some old pictures of dogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some old pictures of dogs
Page 1 of 1