Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In memory of Bonnie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

In memory of Bonnie Empty
PostSubject: In memory of Bonnie   In memory of Bonnie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:08 am

I got a call from my brothers dad that his wife Bonnie had passed away just a bit ago. She has been battling cancer and brain tumors, the chemo has taken its toll on her body. She was very funny, and so sweet, always making people smile. I was hoping I would get to Florida again to see her soon, she made my birthday very special in Sept.

Love you bonnie.
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Bonnie   In memory of Bonnie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:09 am

Sorry for your lost.....how's everyone handeling it? I know it's gott be hard on her husband :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Bonnie   In memory of Bonnie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:01 am

lovemypits wrote:
I got a call from my brothers dad that his wife Bonnie had passed away just a bit ago. She has been battling cancer and brain tumors, the chemo has taken its toll on her body. She was very funny, and so sweet, always making people smile. I was hoping I would get to Florida again to see her soon, she made my birthday very special in Sept.

Love you bonnie.
our prayers go out to you and your family....i got a question though, and i swear i'm not trying to be stupid. if it was your brothers dad doesn't that mean it was your dad too? i'm confused.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Bonnie   In memory of Bonnie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:30 pm

Well Terry is handling it okay. She has been battling for a long time, and I think he is okay with the fact that she is at piece finally. I wish I was able to get to Florida for a memorial, but I can't.

Not a dumb question.. Terry is my moms high school sweetheart that she married... after they divorced is when she met my dad Wink After my father passed away 10 years ago he kinda became like a dad to me, and even tells my mom he wishes I was his daughter.. I usually try to spend a holiday and my birthday in Florida with Bonnie and Terry.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Bonnie   In memory of Bonnie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:01 pm

So Sorry Kelly, it is hard, especially so close to the holidays. May her body now be at peace and no longer suffering...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Bonnie   In memory of Bonnie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In memory of Bonnie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: The Camp Fire :: R.I.P.-
Jump to: