Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bandwagon Rant...

Go down 
+3
jamesraymond
midwest_showdogs
lovemypits
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Bandwagon Rant... Empty
PostSubject: Bandwagon Rant...   Bandwagon Rant... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:52 am

I don't know about where you all live... but I am so sick of stupid people that jump on bandwagons. All I ever here is Brett Favre needs to retire.. packers are not doing good.. blah blah.. Now that they are winning all of a suddon people have those flags sticking out their car windows, it's all I hear people talk about, and people that hate football are all of a suddon packer fans. I like football but I am not a Packer fan.. maybe that is why it aggravates me when people jump on the packer bandwagon!! Rant over..
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Bandwagon Rant... Empty
PostSubject: bandwagon   Bandwagon Rant... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:31 pm

its everywhere would i cant stand is someone like john madden if there is a good team his all about them its like he has no loyalties to no team he has to i would think. if you remember he was all about the dallas cowboys when then were winning in the early 90 then it was the packers them it was the denver then it how awlsome then ravens def. was and now its the patroits i hate the pats. cant stand them. i think tom brady is over rated and the only reason that they won 3 of there super bowls is cuz they had adam vinaterry he won all 3 of them with a feild goal. i got to say i dont really like john madden that much anymore. just had to say that
Back to top Go down
jamesraymond
3x

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Bandwagon Rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandwagon Rant...   Bandwagon Rant... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:43 pm

I hate bandwagons they are horrible, I have been a ny mets fan since they were in last place all the time and I am a ny jets fan through thick and thin
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Bandwagon Rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandwagon Rant...   Bandwagon Rant... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:18 am

CUBBIES Wink

Always have been, always will be lol. I've never been to much of a football fan though :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Bandwagon Rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandwagon Rant...   Bandwagon Rant... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:24 am

yep, I have always stuck with my teams, whether they are a winning team or not, which usually my teams are losing. lol....
Back to top Go down
jason r

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Bandwagon Rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandwagon Rant...   Bandwagon Rant... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:00 am

I agree on the John Madden statements.He sounds like an idiot on tv.Trust me, i am on no bandwagon,I am a Minnesota Vikings fan.They havent won the division for some time.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Bandwagon Rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandwagon Rant...   Bandwagon Rant... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:19 am

lovemypits wrote:
I don't know about where you all live... but I am so sick of stupid people that jump on bandwagons. All I ever here is Brett Favre needs to retire.. packers are not doing good.. blah blah.. Now that they are winning all of a suddon people have those flags sticking out their car windows, it's all I hear people talk about, and people that hate football are all of a suddon packer fans. I like football but I am not a Packer fan.. maybe that is why it aggravates me when people jump on the packer bandwagon!! Rant over..
lol the same stuff happens with the sorry @ss rams! boy when they were scoring 50 points a game and going to the super bowl there was so many rams fans in missouri you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting one. now......lol well let's just say the rams fans have thinned out quite a bit or are too afraid to be seen in public. lol! so we know all too well what you're talking about here in the show me state affraid
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Bandwagon Rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandwagon Rant...   Bandwagon Rant... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:50 pm

kind of like the chiefs too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bandwagon Rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandwagon Rant...   Bandwagon Rant... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandwagon Rant...
Page 1 of 1