Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitties in WI that need forever homes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

Female Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Empty
PostSubject: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:06 pm

Hello everyone I am new to this forum, but not to the pitbull life. I do have three boys that need forever homes and was wondering if any of you or anyone you knew was looking for a dog that fits there bill.
First I have Mr. Spike he has been with me for almost a year now. Don't get me wrong he is a great dog, just he has more enegry then most owners are looking for. He is about 3 yrs old now, UTD on shots microchipped heartworm Negative, and Neutered. Spike is kennel trained housebroke, great with dogs, cats and older kids ( cuz of his energy) Spike also knows his basic commands as well as being tested for Search and rescue. The lady who tested him says he has the drive to do SAR or narcotic work. So if this is field you want to go into try Spike. Or if you just need a Agility or fly ball dog or maybe a hiking and biking buddy. He would be great as long as you and him have the same go to energy.
Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 230913813

Next i have big old Brucie, he is about 6-8yrs old. he is neutered, UTD on shots, and will be microchipped soon. Bruce knows basic commands as well as rollover, shake, and hold it on his nose. (We are still learning what else he knows.) Bruce is kennel trained but is not crated her at my home becasue he doesn't destroy things so he has my bedroom to lounge in when I am gone. bruce loves to sleep ont he bed, but can snore loudly. (If you roll him over he quits for a while:) Brucie would do best in a home without cats, He has not hurt any that iknow of, but has a odd fixation on them so I would feel more comfortable in a home without. Bruce gets along with dogs provided they are not unaltered and pushy. And I have not had the ability to see him around toddlers and such. Other then that Bruce is a lover and enjoys watch movies on the couch and eating icecream with me.
Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 277785792

Then I have Big John He is a 3yr old Pit/Bull mastiff cross. He is also UTD shots and neutered. John loves to love, he is a blanket thief, and a bed hog. John knows his basics, is kennel trained and housebroke. John is a ladies man, he has not shown any fear or aggression towards men, but if they get angry ( stressful day at work) he tends to hide in another room until the energy levels out. John gets along with all walks of life, be it cat, dog or kid. John would do well in a home with a family i prefer older kids 7+ just becasue of his size but he could be placed with a small child, without harm (except his butt).
Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 284487139

I will be previewing two more males that the family is going to foster until I find them homes (as I am out of room). I will have those boys posted when I meet them and get pictures. Until then enjoy these boys and let me know if your interested.

I also have two kittens and soon a 3yr old German Shepherd dog, if anyone is interested in a non-bully breed or species lol!
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:41 pm

Okay gang here is another one this boy is Chance, he is 3 yrs old, and a nice boy. Chnace needs a fenced in back yard and family to play with. Chance gets along with cats and dogs as well as lives with a toddler although he sometimes knocks her own with his butt:) If anyone is interested in these boys let me know...
Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 289050407

Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 289050409
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:52 am

Alright update Big John has been adopted cheers

I now have two 6 month old babies that need homes
A little boy named Jack
and his sister named Velvet

Then I have a 4 year old female that alo needs a special needs home she has allergies real bad.

Soon to be add 6 pups and a momma the pups are just a week old so they have some time I will update with pics
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:07 am

I am so glad the John was adopted, he is such a pretty boy.. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:36 am

Okay gang Chance has been ADOPTED!!! cheers

The pups that came with thier mom have all been adopted they are just waiting to be old enough to go to thier new homes. the momma is still available

As for the 6 month olds they are now 7 months old and growing like weeds.
Ther is little Ms. Velvet
Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 303456422
Riddick
Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 303456418
Jackie (whom I may keep:)
Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 303456416
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:57 pm

Congrats on Chance and all the puppies getting adopted. The triplets will get adopted soon they are such cute pups.. cheers
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Sad Sad VELVET!!! I am so happy they all got adopted.. but man I love velvet!! Oh.. and there is no maybe on Jack.. you know he's already home Wink

YAY CHANCE!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:34 am

This news is old, but I forgot to update. It is Spike he has been ADOPTED. It took over a year, but it happened. Now we need to get Bruce a home, and the two pups for sure.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:57 am

CONGRATS.....
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:03 pm

Aww.. good ole Bruce, his home will come! That old sweetie!And what's up with Tiny?? Is she for sure being adopted?
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:44 am

Yep Tiny is for sure adopted...
Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 309542038
Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 309542041
Back to top Go down
Sisco's Project

Sisco's Project

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:55 am

But this pretty girl is now up, she is 17 weeks old, and needs a little love she had a rough start, but is in great hands now and will come around. Her name is Bebe, (baby in french).
Pitties in WI that need forever homes. 309543285
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:18 am

Oh she is soo pretty...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitties in WI that need forever homes.   Pitties in WI that need forever homes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitties in WI that need forever homes.
Page 1 of 1