Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool Hand Jean here....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Cool Hand Jean here.... Empty
PostSubject: Cool Hand Jean here....   Cool Hand Jean here.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:01 pm

The name is Jeanine. Most places on-line you'll find me under the screen name Cool Hand Jean, because I am obsessed with Cool Hand Luke (the movie).
My boyfriend and I have six dogs.
We only have one dog each before we started dating.
I had Cuddles, my lab/husky mix, who I got in the 4th grade. She is now 14 years old. He had Notch, an Amstaff, who he got just after Thanksgiving 2001...
Our friend Melvin bred his dogs, and we picked Tess (APBT). She was the only dark colored one in the litter, and she was the runt. Notch and Cuddles were also both the runts of their litters...
Our other three dogs are from our one time BYB. My boyfriend really loves Notch and wanted to breed him. I wasn't really for it, but we made a deal that Tess would get fixed afterwards, and it was done. So, if you have a problem with that, then that's your problem not mine. She had nine pups. We gave three to people we knew, and three to some we didn't, but they all signed a contract, and were questioned. I also call them from time to time to see how the pups are doing, and so far so good. The three we kept were Hawken, Locus, and Left Foot (Amstaff/APBT)...
In the future, I'd like to own a gamebred dog, and do shows or weight-pull, maybe both. For now, I usually just go to the shows and watch, and meet some awesome people...
So, that's a little bit about my yard.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Cool Hand Jean here....   Cool Hand Jean here.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:48 pm

Welcome Jeanine to the forum!! I can't wait to see pics of your dogs. No need to be defensive here, you will find many members have had litters before ( I actually had the same experience as you with my dog thats now fixed my bf wanted pups from him ) You sound responsible about it though!!

Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Cool Hand Jean here....   Cool Hand Jean here.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:21 am

Welcome to the site if you got any bloodline you are looking for just let me know I might be able to help you out with some reputable breeders where you will get some quality dogs. BTW cant wait to see pictures of your dogs Thanks for coming and hope you enjoy the site
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Cool Hand Jean here....   Cool Hand Jean here.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:52 am

Thanks for the welcome...yeah, didn't mean to come off as defensive, but I wanted to be up front about it...
I probably know a few of you from the other room. I know I seen you, Sedalia in game-dog...
I'm interested in Chinaman, though probably won't be getting any new dogs for a while, but when I do, I'll take you up on that offer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Cool Hand Jean here....   Cool Hand Jean here.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:46 am

Thanks for coming over and joining us Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Hand Jean here....   Cool Hand Jean here.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool Hand Jean here....
Page 1 of 1