Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liddel Leddel Liddel

Go down 
+3
jamesraymond
bullygirl807
Dunlap
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Liddel Leddel Liddel Empty
PostSubject: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 6:42 pm

I guess it was bound to happen but he'll be back Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:20 pm

Every man has his day and it was the day of Quinton "Rampage" Jackson But I have great faith that my man Chuck will be back. It's surely not over for him yet. In case you can't tell, I'm a BIG Chuck FAN !!!!
Back to top Go down
jamesraymond
3x

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 5:57 pm

no UFC in pit bull groups come on man lol
Back to top Go down
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 6:07 pm

Oh come on, you can't help but to talk about it....lol
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

PostSubject: Re: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 6:52 pm

jamesraymond wrote:

so you saw the myspace deal too? lol

But anyways, Chuck'll be back and I'm sure he'll change a few things about his style.
Back to top Go down
jamesraymond
3x

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 2:16 pm

Dunlap wrote:
jamesraymond wrote:

But anyways, Chuck'll be back and I'm sure he'll change a few things about his style.

See the one thing I liked when they interviewd him he all he said was I made a mistake I lost....That is what I like to see, if rampage lost he would have made excuses
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

PostSubject: Re: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:45 pm

jamesraymond wrote:
Dunlap wrote:
jamesraymond wrote:

See the one thing I liked when they interviewd him all he said was I made a mistake I lost....That is what I like to see, if rampage lost he would have made excuses

exactly... I didnt get to see it on paperview but I did see and read most all of went down online. It's like what Chuck said before about not changing what you do when it's working for you... Now his style of fighting failed him and he's gonna have to change some things. I think now after getting beat the way he did, he'll come back better than ever. I just dont like Rampage, he reminds me too much of that dip chit Ortiz...
Back to top Go down
yourbiast

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Liddell   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Tim for the guy to retire before we can't undertand a thing he says. He is still a good spokesman for the UFC, so I don't see him going anywhere to fast.
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 pm

you guys hating on jackson are crazy!!! he whooped that ass in japan and in the usa, chuck is a scrub and will get beaten 9 out of 10 times he fights someone who knows what they're doing. next time he fights pm me and assuming he isnt fighting a bigger scrub than himself we can make a friendly wager.
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:19 am

Chuck stands to tall. He has always left his chin wide open. I am suprised nobody ever exposed him before Jackson did. That said, Chuck wallups one hell of a punch, but that is not enough to win a high percentage of bouts.
Back to top Go down
jeremy @ aftershockennels

jeremy @ aftershockennels

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:11 am

i met chuck when i worked at home depot jeremy horn too (jeremy lives/lived in utah)and i bumped into tank abbot on the construction site i said "hey that dude looks like tank" and then he laughed at me and said "ya looks like" (he was training at byu) and i met butterbean when i worked at wal-mart(he was fighting in wendover) and i smoked weed with antwon carr from the utah jazz............ ummm and i think thats it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liddel Leddel Liddel   Liddel Leddel Liddel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liddel Leddel Liddel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: The Camp Fire :: Sports-
Jump to: