Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Male AMSTAFF needs home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cambria

Cambria

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Male AMSTAFF needs home Empty
PostSubject: Male AMSTAFF needs home   Male AMSTAFF needs home Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:53 pm

We're in Texas and we're holding a friends dog that they cannot keep. He is a sweetheart but cannot be around other dogs. He is dog aggressive. He is about 3 or 4 years old, his name is Rico.

My mother actually has the dog right now but she just doesn't have time for him so it isn't fair to him.

This is Rico...
Male AMSTAFF needs home Rico

a little bit about rico....
his owner died so rico went to his deceased owners son. they kept him for awhile but one day him and their other dog got in a fight and tried to kill each other from that day on. So my mom said we would take him (currently living with mom due to money issues, sucks) ...without me knowing. She had previously allowed me to bring a puppy into her house. I thought I was going to be getting a tiny pup....for my birthday.

I visited all the shelters and found a tiny puppy but I didn't adopt the tiny one, I adpoted Hiro..who was already 6 months. So i adopted him and then find out about Rico. The dogs got along great for awhile until one night out of no where Rico attacked Hiro. Costing me a vet visit, 300$ and 12 stitches for Hiros neck. So I immediately gave Rico back to the son of the deceased owner. Then DONT ASK ME WHY but my mother brought Rico back. She now realizes it was a dumb idea because she does not have the time for him and I can't because of his dog aggression.

Don't get me wrong, Rico is a sweetheart to people. He has no human aggression. Only dogs...that seems to only come when the other dog makes him mad. I dont know though.

If you're intrested, please let me know. He's only adoptable to residents in Texas. We're in Wylie, Tx but we will travel some if needed. And of course, he needs to go to a happy loving home with responsible owners.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maggiemooproject
JhnsnsKennel

JhnsnsKennel

Female Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Male AMSTAFF needs home   Male AMSTAFF needs home Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:21 pm

Best of luck finding him a home...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jhnsnsukcapbts/
Cambria

Cambria

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Male AMSTAFF needs home   Male AMSTAFF needs home Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:38 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maggiemooproject
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male AMSTAFF needs home   Male AMSTAFF needs home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male AMSTAFF needs home
Page 1 of 1