Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a cross post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

a cross post Empty
PostSubject: a cross post   a cross post Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:09 pm

my 51/2 month old pup was shot to day by local law enforcment.they said he was bein agressive, but i cant see that.my neighbors who seen it all from the start say that my pup was running from the officer and he chased my pup down and shot him twice in the ribs.the officer tells a different story.but there is more then 1 person whos story is way different then the officers.the pup is dead and i would like to know what i should and can do?they wont even let us have his body so we can bury him.they told us that he was disposed of already and that was bout 45 minutes from the shoting.every corner i tusrn i run into road blocks ..i need some help to get this officer looked at and dealt with. i asked the officer why didnt he call animal control and i was told by the officer that there was no animal control.when i asked who picked up my dead pup he informed me animal control did.whats wrong with that picture.can someone guide me to the right resources to have someone look into this.also my house wuz broke into and when my pup ran at them they ran and left my front door wide open and thats how my pup got out. the officer wasnt worried bout the door damage ,he was more worried bout given me dog at large tickets and blew the brake in off.what do i do?thanks an if anyone can help,please feel free to call at 918-815-9174 if no answer leave message i drive a loader and sometimes cant hear phone but i check messages every 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

a cross post Empty
PostSubject: Re: a cross post   a cross post Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Wow that's too bad. I've been hearing a lot of stories lately of cops shooting dogs. Maybe they should write some letters to the Police Cheif.... include the neighbors stories also. Unfortunately, nothing they do can bring the pup back.. and the cop will just say it was an aggressive dog...
Back to top Go down
frank ilona

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-20

a cross post Empty
PostSubject: Re: a cross post   a cross post Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Its a pity you not home at the time.If you were here in south africa i would have helped.I think you should open a case against them for neglect and abandenment of the crime site.Personally i think he is covering something up.pit love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a cross post Empty
PostSubject: Re: a cross post   a cross post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a cross post
Page 1 of 1