Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP ROME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MidwestFire

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-22

RIP ROME Empty
PostSubject: RIP ROME   RIP ROME Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:53 am

My friends 2 year old APBT named Rome was killed by a speeding car in front of his house yesterday The lady didnt even slow until she already hit him going about 45. He got up after being hit, came to my friends feet fell down and passed away. We were supposed to come this weekend to the "Sho me State" convention this weekend in Sedalia but I dont think we'll make it. He was an awesome dog and a good friend. It was to soon for him is you ask me. RIP Rome, we'll miss you.

MWF
Back to top Go down
Southern Boy

Southern Boy

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-03

RIP ROME Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP ROME   RIP ROME Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:32 pm

MidwestFire wrote:
My friends 2 year old APBT named Rome was killed by a speeding car in front of his house yesterday The lady didnt even slow until she already hit him going about 45. He got up after being hit, came to my friends feet fell down and passed away. We were supposed to come this weekend to the "Sho me State" convention this weekend in Sedalia but I dont think we'll make it. He was an awesome dog and a good friend. It was to soon for him is you ask me. RIP Rome, we'll miss you.

MWF

I am sorry to hear this sad news this is for you both.

American Pit Bull Terrier Prayer

Lord, who watches over all animals, It is my prayer and my request that you grant greater understanding, and acceptance to humans; those who love us, and those who hate us.

That they will know how loyal we are, how brave we are, and how loving we are. Help them to accept us as a breed in whole, and not let the few tragedies shine brighter then the many great traits that we have.

And those who would kill me, let them know, I forgive them even though I don't understand their hatred. And those who would beat me, let them know I still love them, even though it is not the honorable way.

Thank you for all the strong traits that you have given to me and my breed. Help those to know that I stand for courage, strength, loyalty, and bravery. And as my master already knows, let those who would come against my family know that I would surely die defending them.

And just one thing that I would ask: Let my master know, that if you should call me away, that I will wait patiently at those pearly gates until the one who chose me comes home.
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

RIP ROME Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP ROME   RIP ROME Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Sorry for your loss. It always saddens me when someone loses something they love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP ROME Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP ROME   RIP ROME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP ROME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: The Camp Fire :: R.I.P.-
Jump to: