Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roger - sedalia... ..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Roger - sedalia... .. Empty
PostSubject: Roger - sedalia... ..   Roger - sedalia... .. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Has been banned from the forum.. I'm at work and can't clean all the posts right now.. if there is an offensive post report it and I will delete/edit when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Roger - sedalia... .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger - sedalia... ..   Roger - sedalia... .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:44 am

THANK YOU!!!! Nothing could be better for the place. Too bad we can't ban him from owning the breed also. He's killed more dogs out of negligence than 3/4 of us put together have owned.

He let 2 dogs hang themselves on the same chain spot full well knowing the chain was too long and they could get over the fence.

He has owned nothing but paperhung fake pedigree dogs.

I could go on but I'm sure you all get the point.

This guy is nothing but bad news for the breed. The exact kind of clown that I, nor any of you (if you knew him well enough) would ever want owning the breed.

Again thanks for taking out the trash. I just may come around some if this idiot is gone. He does nothing but spew lie after lie after lie. He tells so many he forgets what he said yesterday.
Back to top Go down

Roger - sedalia... ..
Page 1 of 1