Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K9 Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

K9 Training Empty
PostSubject: K9 Training   K9 Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:10 pm

I know this forum is dedicated to the preserverance of the APBT, but I thought I would share an update about me and my 11mth old doberman in the K9 academy training here in Arkansas. I've owned dogs of various breeds most of my life and I thought I pretty much knew how to train a dog, but I was wayyyy wrong, I truly understand there is a correct way to do everything. I'm really learning alot and applying many of the training techniques to everyday interaction w/ my dogs and it's amazing the differences that I've noticed. For those of us who truly love our pets and want the most out of them, I would suggest taking up a training course, you would be amazed at the enjoyment it is to own a well trained dog.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

K9 Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: K9 Training   K9 Training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:08 am

Way to be a responsible owner Ant. Lord knows my dogs could use a bit of training. Since these are my first dogs ever.. I could prob use some myself Wink
Back to top Go down

K9 Training
Page 1 of 1