Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pickle juice vs. vinegar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

pickle juice vs. vinegar Empty
PostSubject: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:23 pm

these are popular with the dog show crowd, whats everyones experiance? pro's an con's of the use of these - health benefits verses problems with the use? doseage an time frame you would use this? do you use one or both or is one better than the other? are they not pretty well the same?
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:32 am

Well for what I have heard and My experience I use vinegar i use 1 teaspoon every time i feed 7 days before a show.There are some side effects for older dogs it can be hard on there kidneys. Pickle juice does the same thing . I don't know about how long to use it or the side effects.
Back to top Go down
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:44 pm

anybody else want to weigh in on this subject? i think it will be some good info for the newcomers Smile
Back to top Go down
jeremy @ aftershockennels

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:51 am

what the hell dose it do anyway
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 am

it takes all the water from the fat that way the muscle can show threw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:00 pm

man if i had show dogs......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:09 pm

people use preperation H

i would just cut back fat bump up protien and work em hard everyday for 2 weeks b4 the show

i would work em really hard the day of the show so there nice and ripped with veins sticking out
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:33 pm

try it, what have you got to lose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:56 am

smoke wrote:
try it, what have you got to lose?

i dont need to this is what they allways look like

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:14 pm

So are you saying show ppl dont work there dogs alot YOU got to be kidding me. The vinagar just enhances the work you have done.
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:52 pm

I think the vinegar"dries" them out so that they dont have all that water weight on them. Athletes do similar things. Hey Jeremy, you saying that they always look like that doesnt do them justice. They look like they have the muscle but they also have a higher body fat percentage. The picture of the bottom one looks ok but I would suck up the end of him so he looks like a runner not like a line backer. You could maybe win a show with him man, give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
frank ilona

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 pm

HI JEREMY THE LAST TIME THE USA CAME TO SOUTHE AFRICA FOR A ADBA SANCTIONED SHOW I NOTICED THAT YOU GUYS HAVE A DOG FOR EVERY EVENT ON A SHOW DAY.NOW IF YOU STIL DO THAT THEN GIVING VINIGAR OR PICALS WOULD NOT BE ADVICED FOR A DOG THAT WOULD BE TAKING PART IN WEIGHT PULL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pickle juice vs. vinegar   pickle juice vs. vinegar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pickle juice vs. vinegar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Health-
Jump to: