Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video Empty
PostSubject: Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video   Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:47 am

http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?

Along with this video was a bill passing through legislature that the state of MO can get strickly on intent,no proof of contest,what this means is that if you own a mill,flirtpole,spring,parting stick etc......You can do almost automatic time for owning things as simple as a mill which I own stricktly to condition my dogs for shows.See they don't want us walking our dogs in public w/out bight orange collars and leads and all bulldogs have to be muzzled and crated during transport ( so I can't even take my damn dog to the gas station with me without fear of getting them taken because I don't have them muzzled)
It gets better I'am the only person in the Kansas City metropolitan area that has registerd my bulldogs with the city unspayed and nuetered since our BSL went through 4 yrs ago,To accomplish this my dogs were sent through a rash of test,Temperment,obedience,good citizen.They take your dog into a glassed room where you can watch but can't be in the room,they 1.sound a baby crying to see how the dog reacts 2. Slide metal chairs across concrete floors 3. Pinch your dog while it's eating to check for food aggression 5. Grab your dogs tail and hold 6.Check animal aggression by bringing another dog in the room
Please keep in mind most of the people at the shelter were not touching your dog in a nice manner(meaning they were quite aggressive) almost as if they didn't want to see my dogs pass this test. Every last one of my dogs(4) Passed this test with flying colors and there seemed to be a dissappointment in the room except for a select few.One of the funniest parts of the whole deal was when the animal control officer brought the 9lb soaking wet freaking LhasaOpso in the room and it bit my bulldog the whole time my dogs tail wagging showed no rebudle(Some of us find that a good quality ina bulldog)Reason being if a bulldog does not feel threatned by another dog it simply keeps it head high and act proud to be a bulldog.A good bulldog doesn't show teeth,growl,or bark at other dogs this simply display the insecurity that a one bulldog posses(more or less some just put on a show)
Anyway my peace said my fingers are tired I don't like to type much.But the point behind what I'am saying is partially informative and mostly saying something I'am sure most on this forum already know is that rolling your dogs is killing those of us that posses the blood and no reason to prove anything by means of dog fighting if your fighting your dog your expressing your doubt's or fears of the warrior on the other end of the lead.My dogs I know for a fact have nothing they need to prove to anyone.Pre 1976 did the dirty work lets all take a step back and enjoy what they gave us and enjoy the present, past and future with the breed we love

Brent
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video   Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 am

http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=3535777&item_index=&genre_id=00000845
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video   Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 am

Its not working man for some reason.
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video   Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:21 am

John Goodwin is a fanatical, extreme, ecoterorrist with a criminal record!
Back to top Go down
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video   Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:03 am

my brother lives in the kc area and he was given the choice to spay an neuter or loose his two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video   Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog Foghters are crippling us in KC!! Watch the video
Page 1 of 1