Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HPKs Tommi Gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:53 am

try this out....this is my other pup Tommi http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=180583
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:06 am

i really like the way that pup is bred. that is heavy deacon buddy.
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 am

nice ped. how's he working out for you?
and j/c what is his age?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
woody d

woody d

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:38 am

SHE is 6 months this month...and she is a pretty quick learner w/ a nice personality so far. a scrapper though, i have to seperate her and Rose for obvious reasons. i cant post a pic, cuz dial up takes too long to load a pic to photobucket. check my avatar
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:44 am

well if you ever need to place her you just say the word woody. you ever had redboy bred dogs before? they are fairly intense and you most definitely want to keep them separated from the others.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 am

through some of the people i ve knew who did keep RB and RB/Jeep/Rascal dogs, i knew it would be a factor. so ive got stakes, chains, and a pen, plus we rotate them all in and out the house throughout the day. its the way it works around here. Riot (whos gonna be two in july) shares the RB blood thru Mass Combines Ch. Pistol, and now with Roses grandsire being Tab, these three are the first ive had. I m not scared though, not my first gamebred dogs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:11 am

thanks smoke, i do appreciate the offer, not always you find someone willing to take on a dog like her.
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:49 pm

sorry, i stand corrected, SHE....

good looking girl, based off of the sm pic. one of my favorite coloration patterns. glad you're happy with her, so far and glad to hear your 'system' is working out, too.

tell me about the previous dog that was just your ava. pic.... (please)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
woody d

woody d

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:22 pm

maybe i should have posted this in new additions. oh well, shes doing great, and will be at the show in Sedalia next month. the kennel i bought her from is having success w/ her littermates also. cheers
Back to top Go down
frenchie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-25

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:31 am

you feed those mutts Woody? lol, J/K bud. looks good man! bright future ahead Woody!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HPKs Tommi Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPKs Tommi Gun   HPKs Tommi Gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HPKs Tommi Gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Bloodlines-
Jump to: