Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?

Go down 
+10
sf1986
EDOGZ818
blackdog
suki
smoke
woody d
pitmamma
pocketdunlap
turtlebuster100
midwest_showdogs
14 posters
AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:44 pm

moved from pit bull related posted by pocket dunlap
Back to top Go down
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:06 am

DIBO OR JEEP
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:52 am

See jeep is a colby dog technically good call
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:15 am

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>

Just me or does my boy look alot like GR CH Blackjack?
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:58 am

I don't know who that is, lol, but I really like that dog...
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:05 am

i love the honeybunch
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:00 pm

Eli. simply because so many dogs and lines owe it all to him.
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:43 pm

yeah woody I was gonna say bullyson, but eli would be a better choice cause he produced bullyson, and eli jr. And yeah jeeps sire was pure colby but his dam was off bullyson. One heck of a breeding though, ch jeep, charlie, holly.
Back to top Go down
suki
suki

Female Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:15 am

woody d wrote:
Eli. simply because so many dogs and lines owe it all to him.

agreed~good pick!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suki9259
blackdog

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Dibo changed the game.
Back to top Go down
EDOGZ818

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Red boy / Jocko
Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Stonepic2

Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? PKNY-2

PARENTS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? PKNYDRAGON4

Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? 100_0165

Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? PKNYPA056

Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? PKNYPA001

Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? PKNYGERONIMOSHYTTINGONCOMPETITION
Back to top Go down
sf1986

sf1986

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:55 am

Bolio.
Back to top Go down
gimwitag

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:40 pm

A good foudation line would be the mayfeild or kershner stuff it was the foundation of all the dogs we know today other then the colby line but bolio was a great colby/tudor cross tudors dibo blood runs in yellow john / jocko/.
Eli comes down off a dog named starts crybaby so that makes a tudor dog plus do your homework maverick is a half brother to kershners brasken which is probably the purest tudor's ****** blood to date cross reference these dogs offspring Mayfeilds vell aka bell and mayfeild's swamper aka frog at least your still able to obtain some good blood from the past
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:03 pm

I knew Don, and dont take this as disrespect.
ARE YOU KIDDING?????? Kershner dogs are a joke son, dont believe everything he says.
As for Don, he didnt have dogs for YEARS before he died. He got out and Kershner and another kennel started preaching that pure family crap to anyone who would listen. There hasnt been a competitive dog off that line for years, if you have one lets see the pedigree.
Back to top Go down
frank ilona

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:30 pm

WELL I LIKE DIBO,OLD FAM REDNOSE,AND I HAVE MALE DESENDENT FROM ELI/AFRICAN PALIDEN AND HAD NO PROBS WITH HIM SO FAR THEN THERE IS YELLOW TANS DAVID FROM SUN DANS /MADAY.I ALSO LIKE JEEP ,AND THEN 1 OF MY FAV IS JIMMY BOOTS.****SO DOES ANY BODY KNOW WERE DIBO STRAIN CAME FROM AND WHOM BRED IT AND WHAT WAS DIBOS REAL NAME.FROM MY POINT OF LOOKING AT PITS IS HARD BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE IN FIGHTING PITS .I LOVE THEM TO MUTCH BUT DEU TO THAT I HAVE HAD PITS THAT JUST DIDNT WANT TO DO NOTHING NOT EVEN FIGHT BACK WHEN UNDER ATTACK AND HERE IT IS BY KNOWING THE DOG AND WHAT IT CAN DO FOR THE LAST 18YEARS MY PITS ARE GOOD .PIT LOVERS REMEMBER THEY HAVE COATS OF VALVET AND HARTS OF STEEL SO TREET THEM GOOD
Back to top Go down
maniackennels

maniackennels

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 am

well u know the i used to own 2 or 3 kershner dogs and there are alot lines with dibo yes almost all dogs today go back to him but not the kershner dogs now i will say the line i love the lonzo line it has been a good line for many years
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

Female Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:05 am

smoke wrote:
I knew Don, and dont take this as disrespect.
ARE YOU KIDDING?????? Kershner dogs are a joke son, dont believe everything he says.
As for Don, he didnt have dogs for YEARS before he died. He got out and Kershner and another kennel started preaching that pure family crap to anyone who would listen. There hasnt been a competitive dog off that line for years, if you have one lets see the pedigree.

Finally something we agree on lol. I haven't been around the dogs that long and ran into kershner on gamedogs.com and imo he just another peddler
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
maniackennels

maniackennels

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 pm

also i knew don a lil he had been out the dogs for probly ten years some his dogs can still to the task at hand jmo.also some the best foundation lines are Carver's Stompanato r.o.m bred dogs i also like chinaman or frisco r.o.m dogs ch.jeep r.o.m bred dogs ,gr.ch.mayday rom dogs gr.ch.buck rom just to name my favs Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? 926353
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?   Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone got a favorite foundation dog from the past?
Page 1 of 1