Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member posting...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SouljaKennels

SouljaKennels

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-05

New member posting... Empty
PostSubject: New member posting...   New member posting... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:01 am

I came across this site from a friend and wanted to join. I am mostly found on another forum, but want to expand to a more relaxed forum.

I have 3 dogs of my own, 2 females and 1 male. All are wonderful dogs!

Tank was my first and he is full of drive, working ability and an amazing amount of loyalty (nothing new or amazing about this breed I know!) He is everything a pit bull should be and so much more. He is almost 3 yrs old and has some misc. titles nothing real big and mostly just from fun shows. He is my best and so far only weight puller of the pack. He is for the most part gaff but pretty scatterbred.
New member posting... Weightpull-1

G.I. Jane is my second, still a puppy at 7 months. She also has a lot of drive, but harnessing it is quite a challenge with her. She has got a complete mind set of only pleasing herself right now and I am hoping this will change with maturity, time and one on one training. I love her non the less though and in the end it will pay off I am sure! She is 50% razor's edge with some gaff and york mixed.
New member posting... 100_0780

Last but not least is my other female, rescued from a bad situation. She is horribly under-socialized and terrified of everything. I am trying to open her up and get her confidence boosted (if any one has any ideas or suggestions that would be great). She is absolutely stunning non the less with an incredibly loving nature once you have earned her trust. She is excellent with dogs, and when put with a pack she lights up...and is a whole nother dog. But with people she shuts down and gets scarred again. I want to get her into the show ring and into weight pull, but this is our little road block until then. She is 88% razor's edge with some game bred dog lines. ADBA reg.
New member posting... DSCF2340

More about me, I am from and reside in Washington state. I have been involved with this breed for over 3 yrs and mostly into dog working sports i.e. weight pull, schutzhund, and some other 'fun shows' that offer fun events like treadmill and sled sprint and lure coursing. I would mention some other things I enjoy in my life, but I don't have any. Dogs, especially this breed are all I breath, think, and do. It's my illness, my obsession, my passion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/souljakennels
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: New member posting...   New member posting... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 am

Welcome to the forum! You have great looking dogs, hope you enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New member posting...   New member posting... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:06 am

Nice to have you here. Nice looking dogs...
Back to top Go down
SouljaKennels

SouljaKennels

PostSubject: Re: New member posting...   New member posting... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 am

forgot a pic of me...

New member posting... 1228516061
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New member posting...   New member posting... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Wow I am jealous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean

Female Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: New member posting...   New member posting... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:45 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: New member posting...   New member posting... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:44 pm

I knew I recognized your avatar Laughing You're TanktheTanker!!
Back to top Go down
SouljaKennels

SouljaKennels

PostSubject: Re: New member posting...   New member posting... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:32 pm

lovemypits wrote:
I knew I recognized your avatar Laughing You're TanktheTanker!!

Lol...yes I am TANKtheTANKER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member posting...   New member posting... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member posting...
Page 1 of 1