Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot poll come and vote

Go down 
+3
turtlebuster100
pocketdunlap
midwest_showdogs
7 posters

Should certain people be allowed to own a game bred bulldogs?
yes
Hot poll come and vote Vote_lcap25%Hot poll come and vote Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
no
Hot poll come and vote Vote_lcap75%Hot poll come and vote Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Hot poll come and vote Empty
PostSubject: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:38 am

Should certain people be allowed to own a game bred bulldog?
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:43 am

I think you need a license, same as if you were gonna drive a care. Because stupidity is was of the main reasons our dog's get a bad wrap.Keep in mind a bulldog is gonna be a bulldog no matter what. Use your head and be a responsible owner in all the ways god will allow you.[img][/img] afro
Back to top Go down
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:00 am

NO NO NO ONLY A SKILLED DOG MAN
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:01 am

so i guess thats you huh?
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:02 am

How many years you had real bulldogs TURTLEBUSTER?
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:04 am

turtlebuster100 wrote:
NO NO NO ONLY A SKILLED DOG MAN

Hmm.. so then you agree.. because a skilled dog man WOULD in fact be a certain person...
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:25 am

Oh hang on...maybe I didn't read the question correctly.....
No I do not think just anyone should be able to have these dogs...but I don't think a lot of people should own ANY dog regardless of breed.
BUT on the other hand....I am not for sooo much government control. If I want this type of dog or another type of dog (or gun or whatever), it is not anyone else's business.
So I am sitting on the fence on this one.
Back to top Go down
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 am

IF YOU WAS IN THE GAME YOU SHOULD KNOW ME Question
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:30 am

First off if you were in the game on a sunday night you wouldn't be on a chatroom with people that could give 2 and 1 what you got to say there Mr SATURDAY NIGHT SOLDIER
Back to top Go down
pocketdunlap

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:34 am

Hop back to peds online and talk your crap, somebody just maybe somebody might give a little schooling, so keep rolling your dogs, your 26 years I give you maybe 5 years until you relize your and idiot and everything you've was very pointless and along the way you've done alot of dumb crap and it's gonna catch up with, beside the fact the way you come off to me is your that guy in the middle of the city with 12 dogs in your basement---WHICH WOULD MAKE YOU THE BACKYARD BREEDER
Back to top Go down
turtlebuster100
2xwarned

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:30 am

this guy has no clue an man your 1year older then me an i think you have alot to learn and ill see you at your next show with your bullyies lame ass and get a real dog not that bullshit you have

Last edited by pitmamma on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit....)
Back to top Go down
dunlapfan
2xwarned

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 am

it should say should certain people not be allowed to own the breed cause the way it is posted makes zero sense from a correct if you speak correct english
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 am

Maybe you should learn how to read it make perfect sense
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:45 pm

No, I don't think everyone should be allowed to own a gb dog. Same as everyone isn't allowed to carry an assault rifle, these dogs are indeed soldiers and they require great supervision and care, otherwise you'll have kennel accidents or neighbors dogs, cats, etc.. getting hurt or killed every other day. It takes a special person to really take care of and own a true gb dog.
Back to top Go down
dunlapfan
2xwarned

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:31 pm

it make perfect sense? nothing make sense, did you mean makes sense? go back to third grade and you will see why it doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:36 pm

dunlapfan wrote:
it make perfect sense? nothing make sense, did you mean makes sense? go back to third grade and you will see why it doesn't make sense.

Josh or whatever your name is.. if you have a personal problem with Mike take it to PM's. This is not a grammar class. I see PLENTY of mistakes on these forums. No need to follow Mike's posts around and degrade him. It's getting pretty old.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot poll come and vote   Hot poll come and vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot poll come and vote
Page 1 of 1