Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Just Keep On Comin'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GSDBulldog

GSDBulldog

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-03-04

The Just Keep On Comin' Empty
PostSubject: The Just Keep On Comin'   The Just Keep On Comin' Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:03 am

Introducing... Diva! She was confinscated as an abuse case (More later, if I can find out details) in Orange County, FL. We picked her up this morning. She's a great pup. Has yet to mess in the house, makes no noise, and loves to cuddle. She's very active and playful.

And while I'm at it, I want to give a big "thank you" to Orange County Animal Services. They are doing something right! Diva came with an "adoption pack" that included two collars (One small, one large), a bag of food, a positive-training DVD, Advantix samples, and quite a bit of information.

When we picked her up, she was clean & healthy. No fleas, ticks, or worms. That is a big step up from other shelters in the area.

Ok, I'll shut up.

The Just Keep On Comin' DSCF5595
Happy to be out!

The Just Keep On Comin' DSCF5597
(Doesn't she look like the end result a Roxy (Pit4Life) x Dante (Devin) breeding?)

The Just Keep On Comin' DSCF5619
Checking out the lizard.

The Just Keep On Comin' DSCF5598
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Site Owner
Site Owner
Dunlap

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The Just Keep On Comin'   The Just Keep On Comin' Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 5:52 am

Is she yours for good or are you just fostering her for now?

And yeah she does look like a Roxy X Devin pup lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The Just Keep On Comin'   The Just Keep On Comin' Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:57 pm

She looks really happy to be a part of your family. I wish her well on her new journey's and may she bring as much joy as you brought to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Just Keep On Comin'   The Just Keep On Comin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Just Keep On Comin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Pictures-
Jump to: