Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sho-me-State APBT Club

Go down 
+5
woody d
wmssh
pitmamma
lovemypits
midwest_showdogs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:08 pm

I wouldnt worry about it
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 pm

oh im not, but it does make for some discussion
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:57 am

it does we will talk at the show woody if you want to about it
Back to top Go down
alfisher3

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Good luck on this year's show Mike, hope it turns out well, unfortunately I'm having my wisdom teeth extracted the same weekend. Let me know how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:56 pm

so whos goin?, i wanna meet some of yall in person, i wont be hard to find....tall, lean, and confused...Ha (this is gonna be a new experience for me, im usually a spectator)
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:22 pm

well of course i will be there
short, fat and lost
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:25 pm

he is bred nicely show me. is she takin him to your show?
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:28 pm

yeah he will be there
Back to top Go down
smoke

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 pm

are there any rules against judging your own dogs?
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 am

she can if they are not in her name. but since the pup is in my name she can judge her. the problem with all that is most judges are breeders so it would be hard to get a judge that hasnt produced a dog in the show ring
Back to top Go down
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 am

we will be there for sure!
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:39 am

Awww.. there are so many more going this year!! Dang.. I was there last year and it was a blast! Unfortunately I'll be on vacation at this time Sad
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 am

that isn,t exactelly right or fair if it was me i would do the right thing and be fair to the others and just show her under the other judges because you know any judge out there is going to pick dogs that they have produced first. But that is why it is politics right. Good luck with her Let us know how she does

Here is a way to show a point on here to prove me rong if in fact i am rong. If she places first with the other two judges then i would say it is verry accuracte she is not only a good show dog but consistant.

Another thing that would prove me right would if she placed first with that judge and not at all with the rest it would prove the political view on my point.

Couple things i have seen in the show ring But anywhey mike you got verry good dogs dont get me rong i just saying i dont think it is right for any judge to be able to judge any dog that the judge has produced weather in her name or not. Not just you with anybody. But good luck and do take lots of pics I wont be able to make it.

midwest_showdogs wrote:
she can if they are not in her name. but since the pup is in my name she can judge her. the problem with all that is most judges are breeders so it would be hard to get a judge that hasnt produced a dog in the show ring
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sedaliapitbulls
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:28 pm

I CHANGED MY MIND I,M GOING TO BE COMING NOT BRINGING ANY DOGS BUT I,ll BE THERE TO WATCH AND MEET SOMEONE.
Back to top Go down
smoke

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Hey Midwest, I'm saying she wont be able to judge the matthew dog right? Yeah I know she can judge what she has sold(kinda shady but such is life) at least she wont have a ton of offspring there and only place what she produced like classic k9 and his wife. They are obvious and dont care who knows about it. I use to have his salty dog stuff years ago, and I know they are good but not as good as he thinks.
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:51 pm

No she ant judge matthew no
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:49 pm

I'll be there and looking fwd to anybody that wants to stop by and say hello. Little miss Legacy will be making her ADBA debut in the 4-6 month puppy class.
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:32 am

Roger i really don't want to say anything about your post... I personally think your as fake and cheesy as it gets,but I guess if you think I am going to take advantage of her producing my pup then it sound like your calling me out or at least challenging on me being a unelthical exhibitor. Well I guess that gives me the right to call you out on something I know about you. Is it not true that your beloved Mayger which I like, is not papered hung ? I beleive he is because since my wife reg. him at our show a couple of years ago and his papers say that he is Bella's my females brother hmmmm!!!!!!! Didn't think I knew that huh? Well since people on here don't know me or you I'll explain. Bella my female was the only pup that lived in the litter which was the only litter her dam had thats funny huh? Well I guess you could say will you don't know about one of the litter her dam had? Well I guess the person who bred Bella did a really cool job on making sure that the other litter was excatley the same Month,day, and year as Bella was born.... Wander how he did that 2 litters on the same day and year. So before you try to talk all kinds of crap and try to make ppl look bad cuz of your self rightous butt maybe you should watch what you do and things you say!!!!!! Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 926353
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:46 am

first of all mike I showed magyar for his first few shows under different paperwork because was having trouble getting his transfer of registry but i got them and got his origional paperwork. You need to stop crying about that who really cares i dont breed him and he is not paperhung dog. as a matter of fact magyar is one of the best bred Boudreaux Scrub and boudreaux Red dogs alive today If you dont think ask his breeder who is a member of this site Atilla. Who is a verry repetable breeder. But thats just me and dont really car what anyone thingks or care about showing because i saw it for what it was and no longer car for the show love the dogs but dont care for the show ring. ALL POLITICAL

as for weightpull i got a strong respect for there is no cheeting there is no political aspects and it is dog for dog.
Back to top Go down
sedaliapridekennels

sedaliapridekennels

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:52 am

but dont get me rong mike i,m sorry my views on the show ring arn,t what you like but i,m just saying what they are what is is what is.

The show ring is based on what a dog should look like in the box.

In fact you can not roll a dog based on what it looks it plays a part in it but a verry small part. The next half of it is how a dog acts its will to move on that plays 90% of how a dog acts in the box

This is how i say judging by the looks of the dog you cant say weather or not that dog would be able become a champion.

Then i have seen alot of preatty dogs become champions But if they were rolled they would be dead dogs.

i,m sorry these are just my views show ring is all political and sometimes comes out consistant But again that is how i feel and several others i guess that is why atilla doesn,t show his dogs But i can say he has the best dogs i have ever seen and proud to have my best dog from him.
Back to top Go down
wmssh

wmssh

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: 4-6 F   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:09 pm

man i guess its gona be a tough class this show that makes 3 dogs making their first event in the females class , what about males? anyone bringing out some new male pups? my pups will only make 4 months by one day for this show
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Boogieman

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:38 am

LOL the BS is getting thick........funny how the people who never win anything think it's all "political". Funny how you admit the dog was paper hung, yet now it's not cuz you got the correct paperwork. LOL Like I said in another thread.......Roger is incapable of telling the truth. Plain and simple. You will hear more stories than at a mother goose library come out of his mouth!

LOL @ one of the best bred Boudreaux dogs alive!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now that's freakin' funny!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 am

look man, hes gone, and i dont give a crap about you twos issues. so what, hes a liar, but i dont know him from Adam. this crap has gone on for days and im sick of reading it.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Everyone getting their dogs ready? I can't wait to see some pics from the show this year... I was there last year and it was great meeting some forum friends! Good luck to everyone that goes!!!
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:09 pm

im as ready as im gonna be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sho-me-State APBT Club   Sho-me-State APBT Club - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sho-me-State APBT Club
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next