Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is it???

Go down 
+5
maniackennels
PADogman
MidnightSkyKnl
jeremy @ aftershockennels
roe1880
9 posters
AuthorMessage
roe1880

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:04 am

Hey where are the Ch. Art line people at??? That was an outstanding dog even after he was stolen and they changed his name... Come on lets see 'em...I'd love to find me something tight Art...
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:11 am

was he the stolen dog that got some papers hung and started the lonzo line?
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

Female Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:05 pm

I've done told ya he wasn't bred that much and to find em your gonna have to do more then ask for it online lol alot of the ones who have art blood arent letting it go anywhere . Like I said you just gotta know the right people. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
roe1880

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:25 pm

Thanks Amanda I remember our talk...lol I just like to put it out there to see if anyone will step up & hit me up...lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PADogman

PADogman

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:00 am

Art was bred more then a Chinese Hooker in Vietnam.He was up for stud in the Gazette for awhile against his one owners wish' not to have him at public stud.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
MidnightSkyKnl

Female Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:19 am

I am talking about before he was stolen. I was told he was bred many times afterwards though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
PADogman

PADogman

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:27 am

He was also bred alot before he was stolen.
Back to top Go down
roe1880

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:22 am

Where did all the pups go??? lol I'm still looking... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maniackennels

maniackennels

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:39 am

well ican tell you the lonzo line is based from zebo vindicaator lonzo's mike 2xw'and also rosie anything you want on the lonzo or carver line i can tell you about as for art i dont know much about him except he was bred alot as were many of the greats
Back to top Go down
roe1880

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:18 pm

Thanks everyone....
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:16 pm

If you want a good representation of Art blood go get yourself a nigerino dog. Now as for Lonzo basing his yard off vindicator that is here say. That dog died at a young age. You could say that his best stuff came from his andy dog(produced zebo, mike, vindicator, oakie, fay, etc...) RIP Lonzo
Back to top Go down
roe1880

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Hey thanks Smoke for dropping in some positive info on this thread... I shall see what I find for the future.
Back to top Go down
smoke

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm

No problem roe, hey if you need help finding it just say the word and I will get you a number.
Back to top Go down
NativePits

NativePits

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Can anyone help me find some Pure Colby blood close to Louisiana? Names and Numbers?
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
midwest_showdogs

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:55 am

Kept the name and numbers to PM's Please
Back to top Go down
roe1880

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey thanks Smoke I will try to keep you in mind. I will write down your handle name for future endeavors... Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
woody d

woody d

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 pm

NativePits wrote:
Can anyone help me find some Pure Colby blood close to Louisiana? Names and Numbers?
hit me up, i know where a NICE colby male is for sale. pretty reasonable price Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is it???   Where is it??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is it???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Bloodlines-
Jump to: