Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to all from Holland!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chilly

Chilly

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Hello to all from Holland! Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all from Holland!   Hello to all from Holland! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:17 am

Hi,

i am Rob and i am living in Holland, me and my family are big Pitbull & Boxer fans.

I had in the past 3 Boxers and 1 Red Rednose Pitbull, on this moment i have 1 Pitbull X Boxer Cross (my avatar) of 2 years (Male) and just 4 days an Red Rednose Pitbull pup (Female) of 6 weeks old.

For the last 15 years the Pitbull was forbidden in Holland, just some months ago whe can have Pitbulls again, so i took my chance right away!

Greetings, Rob and the Dogs; Chilly and Demi.

Demi our Red Rednose Pitbull pup!

Last edited by Chilly on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
windracr

windracr

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Holland!   Hello to all from Holland! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:34 am

Hello Rob. Nice to know you.

I think when we give our government enough power to tell us what breed of pet we can own, things have gone WAY too far. I'm glad your's repealed that silly law. Do you know their reason for doing so. Maybe our communities in the States could learn from it.

Stephen
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Holland!   Hello to all from Holland! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:45 am

Welcome to the forum!! Can't wait to see pics! I also have pit/boxers Smile
Back to top Go down
Chilly

Chilly

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Holland!   Hello to all from Holland! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:15 am

windracr wrote:
Hello Rob. Nice to know you.

I think when we give our government enough power to tell us what breed of pet we can own, things have gone WAY too far. I'm glad your's repealed that silly law. Do you know their reason for doing so. Maybe our communities in the States could learn from it.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

the reason was, some stupid Pitbull owners with no dog experiance, so many fights in parks an on the streets, dogfights for money, and 3 kills of children in a short time + the media!

The good Pitbull owners couldend make it richt at that time and the Pitbull became forbidden!

So the people all most killed the Pitbull over here, it's allway's the humans that destroy things.

After the Pitbull was gone, there became a list of 5 dogs who shout be next: American Staffordshire terrier, Fila Brasiliero, Dogo Argentino, Mastino Napetilano, Rotweiler, so this could go on and on!

It never came so far becouse it's repealed now, i hope things will work out now.

I hope my english is good enough,

Grt, Rob.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Holland!   Hello to all from Holland! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:42 am

Your english is fine. Welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rednya

rednya

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Holland!   Hello to all from Holland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:47 am

welcome! I've always wanted to go to Holland...cant wait to see some pics!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Holland!   Hello to all from Holland! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all from Holland!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Site Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: