Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

razoredge/gotti

Go down 
+7
maniackennels
pitmamma
shadowwolf
lovemypits
Prison Blue Pit Bulls
jeremy @ aftershockennels
frenchy2007
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frenchy2007

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-23

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:54 am

ok he has 75%razoredge and 25% gotti and he says there adba papered he says there apbt not BULLYS he said that lol they look so weird so short to the ground and the heads of adults come to the mans knee and back is halfway there lol im justwondering is it really possible for it to be adba papers and should i buy 1 for $200 or should i buy this watchdog and knollwood dog and i actually like the look of these the mom looks pure apbt but the dad might be a lil bully looking but they all have adba papers and so do the puppies and im just wondering what litter should i get .. i really like the short fat ones cuz there kool but they be lazy and im only 17 and i feel like a real apbt would be better but ya any info on these bloodlines would be awsome
Back to top Go down

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-27

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:12 am

there all mixed anyway i would go with the r.e. gotti
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:56 pm

They can have ADBA papers, you just wouldn't be winning any conformation shows. I just saw a dog last month who was ADBA reg'd had this big ass body and like 3 inch legs. As for getting information, just keep asking question, check out various sites. Do you have pics of either litter?
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
frenchy2007

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-23

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:08 am

some of the 75%razoredge and 25% gotti have blue eyes .. a blue nose puppy had blue eyes and the brown dog had green eyes almost blue but not quite is that a fault ?? like would people think its bad to show and would it be bad to breed dogs with blue or green eyes ..
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:49 am

What are you looking for in a dog? What are your future plans with the dog? And sometimes puppies are born with blue eyes but they change colors as they grow up.
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:45 am

I know that it isa a DQ to have blue eyes in a show.
Back to top Go down

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:38 am

watchdog and knollwood are built "more" like a true apbt but there taller and wider its a good line they run about 70lbs

the r.e. gotti is a good line too there shorter and some are wide but most r.e. gotti arent built like the ones u see all over the net the ones around here are about 50 lbs short but not extreme

both lines wont be winning no adba show thats 4 shure they like em small and skinny with slim heads
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf

shadowwolf

Female Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-04-04

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:00 am

Watchdog lines also have serious issues with cardiac problems, too.
Back to top Go down

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 am

shadowwolf wrote:
Watchdog lines also have serious issues with cardiac problems, too.

so do dagger dogs and cancer and thyroid problems
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Up here, I've only really see one large Edge dog and that is Dookie's dad, but he's built alot different than what you see online. Other than that it's all the short, muscular dogs.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf

shadowwolf

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:33 am

jeremy @ aftershockennels wrote:
both lines wont be winning no adba show thats 4 shure they like em small and skinny with slim heads

Um, Ryker's not slim-headed and he's ADBA pointed....
Back to top Go down

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:30 am

shadowwolf wrote:

the dog in ur default has a slim head thats what a true apbt should have
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf

shadowwolf

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:09 pm

shadowwolf wrote:

the dog in ur default has a slim head thats what a true apbt should have

Rolling Eyes

Unless you're talking about the genetic monstrosities like the Whopper dogs.

It's not "slim heads/slim bodies". It's a correct, proportionate dog that shows the structure of what a pit bull is supposed to be that wins in the show ring. A dog who is conformed for its original purpose.

Prison Blue Pit Bulls wrote:
I know that it isa a DQ to have blue eyes in a show.

Blue eyes in the UKC are not considered a DQ. They are, however a serious fault, just like an underbite or and overbite. There is nothing written into the ADBA standard regarding eye color.

Quote :
EYES - Eyes are medium size, round and set well apart and low on the skull. All colors are equally acceptable except blue, which is a serious fault. Haw should not be visible.
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:02 am

Like Jeremy stated....neither of those dogs will probably win at an ADBA show. But if you plan is to do weightpull or just have as a pet...then I would look at both sets of parents and figure out which you would like better. If you are looking for something that is ADBA registered and you want to have a chance at a placing, you might want to hold off and see what else you can find. Good luck and keep us posted.
Back to top Go down

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:13 am

here is my whopper dog

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Back to top Go down
maniackennels

maniackennels

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-30

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:37 am

WELL I USED TO HAVE A BLUE RE/OFRN 65 LBS FROM DIE HARD KENNELS THAT WAS BUILT NICE HE WAS TALL AND HAD NICE BUILD BUT HIS DAD WAS SUPER BULLY I BREED HIM TO MY RRN OFRN/LONZO 45 LBS ROCK RIVER KENNELS BITCH THEY WERE SOME VERY NICE PUPS 3 WERE BLACK 6 WERE RED RED NOSES. I CAN TELL U THAT THE BLUE DOG WAS A VERY GOOD HOG DOG AND THE RED BITCH WAS VERY HEAVY MOUTHED GAME BITCH AND FEW THEM PUPS GREW UP TOP BE GOOD HOGER DOGERS . BUT I MUST SAY THESE BULLY DOGS OF TODAY ARE FREAKING JUST DOWN RIGHT GONNA RUIN THE BREED IMO NOW THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE AMERICAN BULLYS WTF IS THAT ALL U BREEDERS OUT THERE BREEDING FOR SIZE OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT GAMENESS SHOULD PROBLY STICK TO AMSTAFFS AS A CORRECT APBT IS 30 TO 50 LBS AND NOT NESSASARLY SKINNY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT JUST WELL PUT TOGETHER DOGS THAT CAN LAST MORE THEN TEN MINS WITHOUT HUFFING AND PUFFING LOL THE DOGS I SEE ON HERE NOT ALL OF U BUT THE ONES BREEDING JUST BLUE OR BULLY DOGS NEED TO STICK TO AMSTAFFS THE ONLY REASON I BREED THAT 65 LBER IS THAT HE WAS A GREAT HOG DOG DOG NOW IF THAT IS WHAT U LIKE HOG DOGS I STILL WOULD RECOMEND A GAME BREED APBT AS THEY ARE WAY BETTER THEN THEM MUTTS NO OFFENCE GUYS JUST MY HONEST OPINION HERE IS A PEDIGREE OF http://www.apbtpedigrees.com/printpedigree/printout.php?recordID=44273 ONE THEM THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT NOW GAMENESS REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOOKS OR SIZE ALTHOUGH VERY UNCOMMON FOR A BIG LOW TO THE GROUNG SLOPY LOOKING DOG TO HAVE GAMENESS I DO HAVE A DOG NAMED GAGE THAT IS CATCH WEIGHT THAT IS THE VERY BEST DOG I HAVE EVER HAD ALL AROUND HE IS NOW NINE HE IS PURE CARVER HIS NAME IS FARMER'S 12 GAGE HE WAS JUST A FREAK OF NATURE AS HIS SIRE AND DAM WERE ONLY AROUND 40 TO 45 LBS AND HE CAME OUT 59 LBS CON. I AM BREEDING HIM TO A LIL LONZO -RED BOY JOCKO BITCH THAT IS VERY SHORT AND SQUAKY AT 35 LBS HERE IS THAT BREEDING ANY IF U WANT ANY INFO ON THIS BREEDING U CAN PM ME HERE IS MY WEB SITE WWW.MANIACBIGD.8M.COM THANX AND HAVE A GOOD ONE YALL
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf

shadowwolf

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:22 am

Holy caps, Batman! Could you please retype that without all the caps? It's a tad hard to follow...
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:43 am

I thought there really wasn't a weight limit, just height/weight porportionate. My male weighs 74 pounds and he's not too big at all

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
maniackennels

maniackennels

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-30

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:31 am

Well i do like the looks of that dog u just posted i just cant stand slopy american bullys as i fel there are giving gamedogs bad names as well as apbt bigger is not better and after u breed 3 gens of no game tested apbts they just become amstaffs
Back to top Go down
wrigley1

wrigley1

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-08

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:30 am

That whopper dog looks a lot like my pup. How much does he weigh? Mine is just a freak of nature. His mom is only 45 lbs chain weight and his father is around 80 lbs. My dog comes in at almost 100 lbs. Noone thought he would have ever gotten this big. Sometimes that happens. Most of his littermates average around 60- 65 lbs. Thats him next to my 35 lbs female.
Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:50 am

ya he looks whopper bred to me

here are some pics of a whopper male my friend has

Back to top Go down
wrigley1

wrigley1

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-08

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:17 pm

How big is that red brindle dog. Yeah my dog does look like a whopper dog but I'm pretty sure he's not. Both of his parents come from bloodlines I never heard of. I forget exactly what they were.He never got papered though. It was just an accidental breeding and somehow he became a giant. If you seen his mother you would never think she could produce something of his size.
Back to top Go down

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:02 am

wrigley1 wrote:
How big is that red brindle dog. Yeah my dog does look like a whopper dog but I'm pretty sure he's not. Both of his parents come from bloodlines I never heard of. I forget exactly what they were.He never got papered though. It was just an accidental breeding and somehow he became a giant. If you seen his mother you would never think she could produce something of his size.

that red brindle is my GIRL jade she is 100lbs skinny

the buckskin/red nose dog is digger her half brother he is about 90lbs chubby
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:45 am

I like her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
windracr

windracr

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-21

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:27 pm

She is pretty. Pitmamma, have you ever met a dog you didn't like? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

razoredge/gotti Empty
PostSubject: Re: razoredge/gotti   razoredge/gotti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

razoredge/gotti
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next