Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raided

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial Empty
PostSubject: Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial   Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:59 am

well its ben awhile since I've been here just want to say hi and ask if anyone has any info on Diane Jessup or Badrap I need it for my attoerney in our dogcase here in Az ,what is there procedures of deciding what dogs live or are euthanised as Jessup and badrap made the call on my familys dogs which dogs lived and didn't anything would be usefull

Last edited by Raided on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf

shadowwolf

Female Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial   Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:32 am

Diane Jessup runs LawDogsUSA in the PNW and BAD RAP is obviously in Cali. I'm assuming under the freedom of information act, you could gain information on those in two organizations as far as the dogs go. Other than that, not sure what could be helpful. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Raided

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial   Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Well I am aware of the freedom of information act but none of these folks are going to give us anything 3 weeks before trail and just trying to dig up anything I can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial   Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help ;info on badrap and law dogs for defense in trial
Page 1 of 1