Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its Getting Old

Go down 
+2
jamesraymond
bullygirl807
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:24 pm

If we would all just learn to talk like we had some class and not like trash, we'd all develop a mutual respect for one another. Make your point and move on. We all do things for different reasons and we are not here to jusge who is right and who is wrong...................
EDUCATION........... is the sole purpose why we are all here as we all have the same goals in common or most of us I should say. We should all be trying to educate one another or be educated by others.

YOUR WORD IS ONLY WORTH THE CONTEXT YOU PUT IT IN !!!! If you talk and act like a prick, be prepared to be treated like a prick !!
Back to top Go down
jamesraymond
3x

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:25 pm

When people tell me I am wrong about something that I am 100% right about they will ******* hear it plain and simple. I am a dick plain and simple
Back to top Go down
bullygirl807

bullygirl807

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:27 pm

Then be prepared to be treated as one.......If you know you are 100% right, than what's the point of arguing???? Obviously one would think you're fighting a loosing battle. I never knew of anyone to ever be 100% right, but hey, if that's the way you feel, who am I too argue.
Back to top Go down
mindovermatter

mindovermatter

Female Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:35 pm

bullygirl807 wrote:
If we would all just learn to talk like we had some class and not like trash, we'd all develop a mutual respect for one another. Make your point and move on. We all do things for different reasons and we are not here to jusge who is right and who is wrong...................
EDUCATION........... is the sole purpose why we are all here as we all have the same goals in common or most of us I should say. We should all be trying to educate one another or be educated by others.

YOUR WORD IS ONLY WORTH THE CONTEXT YOU PUT IT IN !!!! If you talk and act like a prick, be prepared to be treated like a prick !!

Good post..
Back to top Go down
SchismaticKennels

SchismaticKennels

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:58 pm

bullygirl807 wrote:

Agreed 100%
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 3:05 am

Yikes! I don't know who he thought he was going to reach by calling people profanities! He must have a Pit Bull PHD to know everything about the breed.
Back to top Go down
GSDBulldog

GSDBulldog

Number of posts : 39

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:28 am

I agree to an extent. But as Ron White likes to say, "You can't fix stupid" and it would be "stupid" to try Wink Some people are just so deadset in their very misguided beliefs that it's best to leave them the hell alone. Otherwise it's a migraine in the making.
Back to top Go down
jamesraymond
3x

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:39 am

why dont you guys quit ******* talking crap already I ******* dropped the subject just let it ******* die..how ******* hard is it and if you want I can keep saying ******* all you want

you pieces of crap talk about the way I acted but you act just as immature by not dropping a ******* subject
Back to top Go down
jamesraymond
3x

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:41 am

JOSH PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD
Back to top Go down
GSDBulldog

GSDBulldog

Number of posts : 39

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:42 am

James, I would like to say that my post was not directed towards yourself. I have no idea what this is about, as I don't post here often.
Back to top Go down
jamesraymond
3x

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:43 am

GSD i was not directing it towards you either I was temp banned when this thread was made and did not see it till you bumped it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Getting Old   Its Getting Old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Getting Old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Pit Bull Related-
Jump to: