Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please stop peeing on yourself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Please stop peeing on yourself Empty
PostSubject: Please stop peeing on yourself   Please stop peeing on yourself Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:24 am

Little Dookie has a new trick! He likes to lie on his back and pee when he meets new dogs. It's gross and embarassing how can I get him to stop?
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
cdumarce

cdumarce

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Please stop peeing on yourself   Please stop peeing on yourself Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:35 pm

Thats a good question...I've got the opposite problem with Ace, there have been a few times (maybe 2 or 3 to be exact) when he's been known to walk up to a new dog (male) and he'll actually pee on them before he turns around and walks away. Talk about embarassing then I'm stuck either explaining why my dog peed on their dog (expressing his dominance in the doggy hiearchy over that dog) or pretending that I didn't notice and walk away. I think the rolling over on the back is a submissive gesture, but I'm not sure what advise to give on that one. Is he smaller than the other dogs he's been meeting? If so that may have something to do with it, in either case good luck
Back to top Go down
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Please stop peeing on yourself   Please stop peeing on yourself Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:25 am

He will do it to any dog. The last one was a puppy his own age who was half his size.

Oh gosh! I have the same problem with my other male, Jaws. And I couldn't tell you which was is worse cuz both problems suck. The first time I saw him pee on a dog was when our female was in the yard, going to the bathroom and he walked over, peed on her back, I thought maybe he was so tired of peeing on every urine spot, he'd nip it in the bud and conquer all by peeing on Reagan. He's also peed on random dogs. It has to be some sort of dominance thing, or just some nasty game that only a dog would enjoy! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please stop peeing on yourself   Please stop peeing on yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please stop peeing on yourself
Page 1 of 1