Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaws won best male today!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Jaws won best male today! Empty
PostSubject: Jaws won best male today!   Jaws won best male today! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:45 am

I was pretty excited about that. We entered him in a fun show last month and he lost because he wasn't handled very well. This time my husband handled him excellently and depsite being up against a very equal and beautiful dog (it took over half an hour for them to come to a decision) Jaws got it. We were pretty proud of him, even bought him a terryaki stick at 7-11.
We also entered Reagan in lure racing, she got to run flats but the motor on the lure broke so races were cancelled and she was spared the deadlast finish she would have gotten. Trust me, she's gotten a lot faster but the dogs she was up against were on fire.
Jaws did sledsprint, came in last and I will take responsibility for that. I for whatever reason decided to prove a point that Jaws is my husband's responsibility so he can train him. Jaws has worked once in the past month so he was completely out of shape and pretty much couldn't even finish his sprint. It was embarassing to say the least, especially since he sprinted 60 feet in 6.2 seconds last month.
Other than that it was a great show, we had a blast and I should have pics up tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
lovemypits
Admin
Admin
lovemypits

Female Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Jaws won best male today!   Jaws won best male today! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:11 pm

Wow!! Great, I look forward to seeing your pictures!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Jaws won best male today!   Jaws won best male today! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Sounds like you guys had a great time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaws won best male today!   Jaws won best male today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaws won best male today!
Page 1 of 1