Pit Bull Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Bull Family

A place for ALL pit bull owners to come and socialize.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All of the sudden Naughty!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Prison Blue Pit Bulls

Female Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-06-06

All of the sudden Naughty! Empty
PostSubject: All of the sudden Naughty!   All of the sudden Naughty! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:02 am

My female, Reagan, will be one on the 13th. We recently lost a puppy (hung herself on chainlink) and I don't know if it's connected be the very next day after if happened, Reagan all of the sudden became very destructive and doesn't mind. She chews up everything now and I've even caught her ON THE TABLE! Reagan prior to all of this was very well-behaved and even as a puppy never destructive. Now she's always getting into trouble. She gets plenty of excercise, she pulls a sled 3-4 times a week for atleast an hour and when she doesn't sled, she goes for a 3 mile walk. I give her plenty of attention, I take her everywhere so please what should I do to get her to stop! Could she be acting out because of what happened to the puppy-she saw it happen. I knoq Cesar Milan would say no, but it seems like a strange coincidence.
Back to top Go down
http://prisonbluepitbulls.webs.com
pitmamma
pitmamma

Female Number of posts : 1414
Registration date : 2007-06-22

All of the sudden Naughty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of the sudden Naughty!   All of the sudden Naughty! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:50 pm

I always hear people say that dogs don't have those kinds of emotions, or are able to connect what happened or whatever.....BUT I think they can and do. I can't help with the situation but good luck.
Back to top Go down

All of the sudden Naughty!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pit Bull Family :: Dog Discussion :: Training/Behavior-
Jump to: